Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Introduce your self!

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Welcome and enjoy the forum thu&¤#

ravensholm

Hello world :)
I'm Raven, a law student doing a part-time job as a paralegal/assistant in a law firm specializing in international law and offshore company setup. I hope you forgive me if I ask some stupid/obvious things :)

Giuseppe740

hi, I'm here to learn and tell some experiences
I like the real economy, real estate and real financial opportunities around the world

BEALMAN

Your welcome ;) Why no introduce your self so we may know who you are and why you came here?
Hello! I really appreciate the site and the assistance I see. I'm new, not a newborn, but new to the offshore concept. I have life savings I need to preserve if possible against the failed USD. I will be looking for advice on opening a personal account with the least problem and a safe bank, like everyone else. Presently live in the US, GA, but have traveled and lived in several countries, including Russia.

Marios

Mentor Group Gold
Hello! I'm an ex-banker with 19 years of banking experience in corporate banking. The last 8 years I have been building relations with Financial Institutions across the globe with the aim to assist legal entities and private individuals in opening the right bank account for their needs.

Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Offshore Bank Accounts