Our valued sponsor

Question IRAN - How to get money and crypto out of the country?

How to get money out of Iran is a fair question.

But how to get crypto out of Iran? Did I understand you correctly or are you winding us up?

You need to expand on what you mean as has been pointed out.

How much are you talking about? your question is vague and you'll get vague answers.
Its on a monthly basis.

How to get money out of Iran is a fair question.

But how to get crypto out of Iran? Did I understand you correctly or are you winding us up?

You need to expand on what you mean as has been pointed out.
Yes you understand me correctly.
Exchangers will know where those wallets are from you cannot just simply send crypto out of the country and wave the flag of decentralisation unfortunately.

And we are speaking BTC, ETH mostly no go buy trader joe and move it to solana network and do this and that... simple... BTC ETH from Iranian wallets to Europe

Its on a monthly basis.

Exchangers will know where those wallets are from you cannot just simply send crypto out of the country and wave the flag of decentralisation unfortunately.

And we are speaking BTC, ETH mostly no go buy trader joe and move it to solana network and do this and that... simple... BTC ETH from Iranian wallets to Europe
How will the exchangers know if address xyz is in europe or nah? Can you expand on this?

They cannot unless you send to exchanges whose addresses are semi-known by the chain anal companies.

Use lightning then (even cheaper and instant) or if you must coinjoin with sparrow wallet or some other and then the iranian exchangers will lose track of your funds and it is similar to a bank wire.

Would not use eth, fees are way too high and its a mess.

Can you explain how an Iranian BTC wallet can be identified? Are you using some local Iranian exchanger that takes down your personal details or something.

Its on a monthly basis.

Dude, just send the BTC to your personal BTC wallet, then to online non-kyc instant exchange like fixedfloat.com and exchange the coins to XMR. Done.
and if you can't access these exchanges, then use a vpn or online proxy. it's very simple.

not sure where the issue is? you should expand on your issues otherwise, none of us will be able to help you!

I've heard a lot of Iranians bank in the Caucasus - the three countries of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. Probably not the best idea just to arrive to a random branch or a random bank. However, if you know where to go and you know the right person, almost anything is possible.

Or if not anything would be possible, at least some reasonable banking services (which would be rejected for Iranians in most other countries).

Latest Threads