Our valued sponsor

Is anyone from Romania here?

Hello @John M how many employees are you at your office? Im asking because from time to time I have use for a Romanian law firm but don't want to use a one man show.

Thanks for your answers @John M . I am considering Romanian SRL and I was hoping you can answer some of my questions. If I were to incorporate microcompany SRL in Romania I could pay myself minimum salary there and be able to pay 1% corporate tax + 5% dividend tax, so in total I would pay ~6% total tax? (excluding minimum salary taxes which are higher) Also is there a rule on how often I can pay myself dividends? Can I pay them monthly, quarterly?

Thanks for your answers @John M . I am considering Romanian SRL and I was hoping you can answer some of my questions. If I were to incorporate microcompany SRL in Romania I could pay myself minimum salary there and be able to pay 1% corporate tax + 5% dividend tax, so in total I would pay ~6% total tax? (excluding minimum salary taxes which are higher) Also is there a rule on how often I can pay myself dividends? Can I pay them monthly, quarterly?

Hello,

I am a romanian business owner. i could help you with the answers just I need more info regarding the profile of your company.
Is it a trading company? A IT company ?

Latest Threads