Our valued sponsor

Is NEWERAOFFSHORE trustworthy? $20k in Payout Missing

To be transparent to everybody, as trust is the key in this business.
The company was which received the payments was shut down. The remaining funds were used to cover the losses for the "hurt" parties.

I hereby take back my comment in which I stated that I still consider the payment processing via stripe as safe.
I already prepared a backup solution, however I don't recommend it to clients anymore as it is almost the same as high risk processing and doesn't give a worthy benefit over well known high risk providers.
So I will just concentrate on the Tax haven business to store money from an onshore company in the US and buy for example real estates or whatever with the money.
But payment processing is over in 2020. Sorry for the bad news.

I hope for the understanding of this community that sometimes problems occur in the offshore world and I am not a wizard who can unlock funds from illegal businesses when they were uncovered. I want to point out that I am not a scammer and provide a trustworthy service with the utmost discretion. The topic starter @dohongnam will not face any legal charges, so actually I think I did a great job...

Reactions: jjrapy
To be transparent to everybody, as trust is the key in this business.
The company was which received the payments was shut down. The remaining funds were used to cover the losses for the "hurt" parties.

I hereby take back my comment in which I stated that I still consider the payment processing via stripe as safe.
I already prepared a backup solution, however I don't recommend it to clients anymore as it is almost the same as high risk processing and doesn't give a worthy benefit over well known high risk providers.
So I will just concentrate on the Tax haven business to store money from an onshore company in the US and buy for example real estates or whatever with the money.
But payment processing is over in 2020. Sorry for the bad news.

I hope for the understanding of this community that sometimes problems occur in the offshore world and I am not a wizard who can unlock funds from illegal businesses when they were uncovered. I want to point out that I am not a scammer and provide a trustworthy service with the utmost discretion. The topic starter @dohongnam will not face any legal charges, so actually I think I did a great job...
Is it possible to know that which type of business he is doing ?
So that his Stripe account is banned?
Just curious ....
Simple hint will be enough

Latest Threads