Our valued sponsor

Is OneIBC legit they suggested me to open bank account with UOB in Singapore and CIM in Switzerland?

As far as I know, no, those banks almost never open accounts for Seychelles IBCs. Exceptions are very rare.

Seychelles
As far as I know, no, those banks almost never open accounts for Seychelles IBCs. Exceptions are very rare.
Seychelles IBC, Marshall IBC have major issues being accepted by good reputable banks. I think Barclays , Seychelles which closed its offices in 2015 used to accept Seychelles as they were there in that jurisdiction but nothing after that.

Already answered but I'll just add that UOB in Singapore has no risk appetite for non resident IBCs.

Even a non-resident individual, to the best of my knowledge, can't get an account unless an existing UOB Singapore client endorses them.

OCBC is the only option for IBCs in SG.

OneIBC is not a scam, but not the best service provider. We are working with them for around 2 years, not always brilliant.
CIM bank opens Seychelles IBCs if the company proves reasonably why they are registered in offshore, show their UBO and his/her legit wealth.
UOB most likely not.

Latest Threads