Our valued sponsor

Is there a stable coin that not require ETH on the same account?

you just should use a cheaper chain you can store USDC on AVAX which will have WAYYYYYY smaller fees than ETH using ERC20 stables. It will be a fraction of a fraction of the cost. You will need to have some AVAX in your wallet instead.

Exodus wallet fees suck @******** use changenow to swap BTC to AVAX

then use traderjoe to swap your AVAX for USDC on the Avalanche chain.

Now you can use USDC on AVAX for a fraction of the cost of ETH gas fees. Exodus wallets exhange sucks has super high minimums and large fees these options I linked will work better, faster, at a fraction of the cost. Feel free to google these services as oppossed to using my links so you can know your using the legitimate sites. Though I did link the legit sites here :)

Neither of sites require KYC in anyway or signup. Change now you just select BTC > AVAX and then will send BTC to the address they provide and they will send AVAX to the address you provide.
so far one of the best exchanges I have found thanks to your post Mr.

Reactions: Vor
This is an informative reply.

You say " stablecoins are tokens inside a blockchain". I guess this does not apply to other coins such as bitcoin or others?

If you could elaborate on this would be great.
You're right, Bitcoin has its own blockchain, Litecoin has another, Dogecoin has another, etc.

To make an easy differentiation, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Avalanche, Polygon are cryptocurrencies because they have their own blockchains, whereas USDT, USDC, DAI are tokens inside another blockchain. So, cryptocurrencies are not tokens as only the former have their own blockchain.

There are bridges where you can bring for example Bitcoin into another blockchain such as Ethereum. Once you use a bridge, you're given a "wrapped" token like WBTC (Wrapped BTC) which is a token in the Ethereum blockchain and is pegged to 1 BTC.

1 BTC (on Bitcoin blockchain) -> Bridge -> 1 WBTC (on Ethereum blockchain)
1 WBTC (on Ethereum blockchain) -> Bridge -> 1 BTC (on Bitcoin blockchain)

Also, forgot to mention, that when you use a blockchain, you always pay fees in the blockchains cryptocurrency which can be Ethereum, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, etc. You will never pay USDC/USDT/DAI/etc to pay for fees. Exchanges usually charge you fees in the same token/crypto you're trying to withdraw to make it easier and charge you higher fees.

If you want to know anything else let me know!

so far one of the best exchanges I have found thanks to your post Mr.
glad I was able to help! ChangeNow is for sure easy to use and I've never had any problems. I had one transaction once take like 7 hours which I was able to just ask on support and they said their was a backlog of transactions but in the end it went through just fine so ya it's a great exhange service with no KYC or headache :)

Reactions: EliasIT
glad I was able to help! ChangeNow is for sure easy to use and I've never had any problems. I had one transaction once take like 7 hours which I was able to just ask on support and they said their was a backlog of transactions but in the end it went through just fine so ya it's a great exhange service with no KYC or headache :)
Careful with them. They occasionally rug you.

I know, Binance and Kraken don't require that, but the point is, using such service you need to verify your account. With Exodus you don't need that.

Maybe it is just the price to stay anonymous!
Maybe it is because in the back-end they are swapping on a DEX and you need to pay the gas fee.

Careful with them. They occasionally rug you.
I always prefer SimpleSwap for that reason. And if you have to swap 30k+ it is very important to do it in 10-20k increments.

Maybe it is because in the back-end they are swapping on a DEX and you need to pay the gas fee.

I always prefer SimpleSwap for that reason. And if you have to swap 30k+ it is very important to do it in 10-20k increments.
Those kinds of sites charge you a way higher fee though. If you want to swap tokens in Ethereum/Polygon/Avalanche/etc use paraswap.io, which is an aggregator that checks the best rates from most MMs, DEX's, etc. and you do the swap through them. And to exchange things from different blockchains you can just use Bitfinex as they don't require KYC, I've just done small amounts there though, but if you're doing $1-3k at a time you should be okay.

Reactions: EliasIT
are they only available as an app - not desktop for windows?

In general people in crypto do not like desktop apps as they could contain malware.

Those kinds of sites charge you a way higher fee though. If you want to swap tokens in Ethereum/Polygon/Avalanche/etc use paraswap.io, which is an aggregator that checks the best rates from most MMs, DEX's, etc. and you do the swap through them. And to exchange things from different blockchains you can just use Bitfinex as they don't require KYC, I've just done small amounts there though, but if you're doing $1-3k at a time you should be okay.
But, are you able to withdraw stablecoin from Finex if you're non-kyc tier?

It's not an app as in a phone app, it's an app as in a web application

But, are you able to withdraw stablecoin from Finex if you're non-kyc tier?
You can withdraw most cryptos/tokens but not USDC/USDT, but you can withdraw DAI and then swap to USDC using paraswap which will give you 1:1 (+ ethereum fee which at weekends can be $2-4)

I use this one
it was recommend by some people around here, has worked well.

Reactions: JosephLL
I use this one
it was recommend by some people around here, has worked well.
Thanx man. Rates on ChangeNow are considerably better than SimpleSwap. Is there anything even better than ChangeNow?

This happened to me also with changenow on a transaction I waited about 5 hours and it went all through though and updated just fine on changenow. Seems more a bug in their system rather then a rug pull. My transaction it did this on was about $200, I've done much larger transactions with no issue with them. I'd always be careful with any service though be it ChangeNow, Coinbase, Kraken, etc

Latest Threads