Our valued sponsor

Is there any company in Germany that can provide ENGLISH utility bill?

offsho

Dec 10, 2022
Uae
Visit site
Hi,
It seems that all cables, landline phone, internet, TV companies have sites in German only and can only provide utility bill in German language?

Anyone from Germany know of any company that lets you download your utility bill in English?

What do you need this utility bill for? I mean, if your current providers can't get you their invoices in English what is the purpose to ask for a company that provide English bills if you are not a customer there. I'm just curious!

Reactions: cuno
No matter what language it's in, a utility bill should be quite easy to understand. It will have your name, your address, client number, a date, amount of electricity kw, gas m3, water etc.

I agree that the way that the total payment is calculated is not always easy to understand, but I assume that you need one as proof of address.

Should be no problem.

Reactions: cuno
Most identity verification services accept documents in Latin alphabets regardless of the language.
True. I have quite a collection of EMIs and Neobanks, registered in Germany, France, Lithuania, UK etc and they all accepted documents in Italian. To be honest, if they are not intelligent enough to extract the required information (name, address, date) from another European utility bill, would you really be happy with these guys being in charge of your bank??? :mad:

Latest Threads