Our valued sponsor

Is USA the ultimate stealth offshore jurisdiction for non-US citizens?

Register company in Delaware

Open account in Miami

Done deal.

They don't share info, they don't care. They want to become a tax haven.

What are issues with this?
Stupid question, but the way you listed it then it sounds like you have this setup already in operation, is that what you mean?

For f**k sake, things they want to know... So much for "USA the ultimate stealth location"
Nothing stealth about it
at some point I totally agree, the USA will never keep secrets unless it is about them self :D

So basically main fear is that if US is not sharing now, they WILL share in future?
No one will know how this will go in the future.

It is hard to get bank account if you dont have SSN. Apart from that, no issues IMO.
Register company in Delaware

Open account in Miami

Done deal.

They don't share info, they don't care. They want to become a tax haven.

What are issues with this?

Basically no issues. It is not really hard to get a bank account without SSN.

Miami is just an example because banks there have an international outlook.

But I agree, you can't trust US not to report long term. Why not just get residence in the Caribbean, Panama etc, use local banks and avoid all this BS?

Because you would be forced to actually live there?

I mean, is it possible to get residence in Carribean, Panama, get tax residency there, but actually live in your home country? Will it work?
It wouldn't be possible for a US citizen as they are bound to be taxed all over the planet and report everything. With other citizenships you can live in Panama or just be a residence visa holder (if your country is not like Germany ) to check up on you and live a tax free life. It all depends.

Reactions: DavidS
It wouldn't be possible for a US citizen as they are bound to be taxed all over the planet and report everything. With other citizenships you can live in Panama or just be a residence visa holder (if your country is not like Germany ) to check up on you and live a tax free life. It all depends.
Scandinavian countries also tend to tax you if they determine that you were living or that the center of your business activities was in that Scandinavian country. So yeah, if you come from a highly regulated country you would need to move out for good.

Now the questions is, are you ready to live in a shitty country in order to save 40% on taxes? :p

Now the questions is, are you ready to live in a shitty country in order to save 40% on taxes?

Yes :p

As long as it has a decent internet connection, electricity and bottled water I am good to go.

With other citizenships you can live in Panama or just be a residence visa holder (if your country is not like Germany ) to check up on you and live a tax free life. It all depends.
What do you mean by "just be a residence visa holder"?

So you can get a "residence visa", but not actually live there and still live tax free?

So if you are EU Germany citizen, get a "residence visa" in Panama, but still live in Germany, you can live 0% tax???

What do you mean by "just be a residence visa holder"?

So you can get a "residence visa", but not actually live there and still live tax free?

So if you are EU Germany citizen, get a "residence visa" in Panama, but still live in Germany, you can live 0% tax???
If German authorities are vigilant (which I think they are ) they will find out and catch you. With some EU you can get away with it .

Latest Threads