Our valued sponsor

ISO certified agents, all three jurisdictions i.e. RAKIA, RAKFTZ & Jebel Ali Free Zon

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
We have partnered with some of the only company in Dubai who is the only ISO certified registered agents of all three jurisdictions i.e. RAKIA, RAKFTZ and Jebel Ali Free Zone (Dubai) in United Arab

RAS AL KHAIMAH INVESTMENT AUTHORITY (RAKIA) OFFSHORE FEE

ESTABLISHMENT FEES (payable in advance)

OFFSHORE ESTABLISHMENT FEE

Includes:

• Application and reservation of company name
  • Incorporation of the company
  • Drafting of the constitution (M&A) for the company
  • Assisting in the filling of the statutory forms
  • Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
  • Preparing the Register of Members, Directors and Secretaries
  • Issue of shares and production of share certificates
  • Structuring the company as per application form
  • Preparing the statutory file
  • Preparation of the Corporate Pack

Total costs EUR 1,700.00

GOVERNMENT FEE

Annual government fees (at cost)

EUR 1,090.00

FIRST YEAR FEES (payable in advance)

STATUTORY FEES AND PRIMARY ANNUAL COMPLIANCE

Maintaining statutory records,

Maintenance of Shareholder Register

Maintenance of Director Register

Statutory Due-Diligence

EUR 300.00

REGISTERED AGENT FEE

Registered Office and Registered Agent services Fee

EUR 950.00

TOTAL ESTABLISHMENT & FIRST YEAR FEES

EUR 4040.00

Banking United Arabs

Emirates to register offshore companies and assist in opening bank accounts. We usually assist our clients to open bank accounts with the following banks:

Emirates NBD Masreq Bank Standard Chartered Barkley Bank Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank National Bank of Abu Dhabi Noor Islamic Bank

The requested documents are the following:

COMPANIES REGISTERED IN UAE, CYPRUS AND OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS

1. Certificate of Incorporation

2. Memorandum & Articles of Association

3. Board Resolution / Power of Attorney in favor of the Authorized signatory in order to open, operate and close bank account in the name of the Company

4. Signing authority’s passport entry stamp page when he came last time in UAE

5. Passport copy of all the authorized signatories

6. 3 months Bank Statements of all shareholders

7. 3 months Bank Statements of all signing authorities.

8. Share certificate of all shareholders

Note:- All documents obtained from outside UAE should be Legalized/Notarized by UAE Embassy in that country & Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.

Note:- It is mandatory to ascertain the ultimate beneficial owner of the company for all accounts. All related documents should be provided by the client in this regard.

*The bank reserves the right to ask for any additional documents as required at its discretion.

Minimum monthly average balance is 10,000 AED. If this balance is not maintained a monthly fee of 100 AED will be charged by the bank (Masreq Bank 250 AED).

Timing to open the bank account is 1-2 weeks. The cost of the opening the account is 500 US$ for RAK companies and 1000 US$ for Cyprus and offshore companies.

Incorporation fees for onshore free zone and mainland companies will be on demand.

If you need we can also assist you in opening companies and bank accounts in Dubai, Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Zimbabwe, Togo, and Namibia.

For more information or to order, please submit a ticket to our sales staff:
Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - :check:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: clemens
bodybike said:
How safe is it to bank and register company in UAE? I mean, they not comply to any international laws or regulations as far as I read?
Safe, how and for what? UAE does comply with some international law, although enforcement is at times lax when it comes to anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-financing of terrorism (CFT).

To give you an idea, I have attended conferences where European banks and even authorities like the UK FSA complained about how hard it is to find out the UBO (ultimate beneficial owner) of Dubai companies.

Reactions: JohnLocke
IT depends where you want to do business and what your banking requirements are.

We had a few clients who did, they are happy with the setup.

Seems to be a great solution. Will try order a company just for test purpose.
Just bring it on.

Your efficiency is already mirrored in this forum. You answer as brief and as promptly as you can. I have not tried your services yet but I am already excited for those who will. It seems like you are ready for all the challenges that will brought to your office.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads