Our valued sponsor

Jurisdictions where crypto to crypto swaps are not taxable events

I just want to thank OP for this great thread and give it a bump as I am very interested in this. Would be great to share such more countries. Also if someone knows where it applies for corporate accounting (trading through a company)

Also if someone knows where it applies for corporate accounting (trading through a company)

I have had some advice that in Georgia, the Revenue Service require evidence of money in and out of the company (including benefits in kind) and don't require trade by trade accounting (due to the Estonian-style tax on distribution). The National Bank of Georgia are likely to require trade logs (if you trade other peoples' money), but these don't need to be in local currency. I consider this to be a good compromise, as it avoids the pain of trying to account for ETH->LTC->BNB->XRP->BTC->etc. in local currency.

It looks to me as though Cayman Islands funds work on Net Asset Value (add up the total value of the tokens each month), which is much nicer than trade by trade in some fiat currency.

Does anyone know if Gibraltar private funds can be reported in this way?

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads