Our valued sponsor

Justin Sun: The Next Do Kwon or Sam Bankman-Fried?

NGL, CZ, and this guy have always bothered me.
Warren Buffett made his stance on crypto very well-known for years. He calls it rat poison among other wonderful names.
Yet, Justin bids a few million dollars to have lunch with Warren Buffett, an outspoken critic of crypto. How can Justin be so clueless?

Either Justin is clueless or he vastly overestimates his intelligence and thinks that with one meeting he can convince Warren Buffett about crypto. Warren and Charlie would NEVER EVER support crypto! It erodes their monopoly!

Justin did NOT engage in ANY due diligence regarding BRKA/B, Warren, or Charlie. It's a pity!

Reactions: troubled soul
NGL, CZ, and this guy have always bothered me.
Warren Buffett made his stance on crypto very well-known for years. He calls it rat poison among other wonderful names.
Yet, Justin bids a few million dollars to have lunch with Warren Buffett, an outspoken critic of crypto. How can Justin be so clueless?

Either Justin is clueless or he vastly overestimates his intelligence and thinks that with one meeting he can convince Warren Buffett about crypto. Warren and Charlie would NEVER EVER support crypto! It erodes their monopoly!

Justin did NOT engage in ANY due diligence regarding BRKA/B, Warren, or Charlie. It's a pity!
they are right (hard to say whether by accident or whether they understand it) about crypto projects

but when it comes to bitcoin (or theoretically speaking other proof-of-work networks) it's a mystery to me whether these old dogs are just too old and ignorant or whether they simply realize it means the inevitable end of the world order and financial systems that brought their wealth, the game is over and they have chosen to take a futile fight for the audience - I guess we will never know and hard to say what one feels like 90+ years old

is there anyone here who believes Warren has no bitcoin?