Our valued sponsor

What do you trust the most Binance Coin or Stellar?

BNB hands down, backed by the biggest exchange with far more volume than the others and that generate insane revenue. the coin broke ATH recently following bitcoin. historically this coin is among the very few that outperformed bitcoin significantly.
the token has an actual use case and they are regularly burning coins to reduce the total supply.
BNB is also used on the Binance Smart Chain, which is fully compatible with ethereum app with crazy low fees and with some good defi project on it.
and there is also the Binance Dex Exchange which ultimately would replace the binance centralized exchange long term.

I believe BinanceUS also uses BNB.

binance is growing like mad since the beginning, the products they offer on their exchange is mind blowing, they even have a crypto debit card (visa I believe). pretty sure you can get a yield on it, have yet to look into that.

stellar is a blockchain project made by greedy people from XRP with nothing much happening on it, its literally a copy cat of XRP if I am not mistaken. staying far away from it personally.

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit

Latest Threads