Our valued sponsor

Kraken.com does not verify my account!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I have tried for 6 business days to get my kraken.com account verified to level 3!

I have even send them a ticket after I submitted my passport copy, utility bill and other information they requested. I got zero reply from this company!

I have read lots of bad reviews of them because they don't verify accounts any longer nor do they reply to support requests. I'm looking for alternatives to kraken that have a similar platform for trading bitcoins but also let us withdraw the money to our linked bank account either in USD or EUR doesn't matter.

If there is someone with suggestions to a company that actually care about new customers and verify them upon request and can offer the above mentioned, please post here :)

Reactions: lostman
All good, seems they suddenly figured out to verify my account :)

Took 1 week and here is the reply:

Hi,

Your Kraken account is verified to Tier 3.

Tier 3 allows you to deposit or withdraw cash through your bank and gives you higher funding limits.

The daily/monthly funding limit for cash is $25,000/$200,000 (USD equivalent). Before depositing from your bank, always check your funding limits to make sure the deposit doesn't take you over your limits. The daily/monthly withdrawal limit for digital currency is $50,000/$200,000 (USD equivalent). There is no digital currency deposit limit.

Here are some important reminders about bank deposits: 1) The name on the bank account must match the name on your Kraken account (we don't accept 3rd party deposits); 2) Multiple deposits of the same amounts within a few days of each other may be delayed; 3) Include your reference code with the deposit, which is your public account ID followed by 'kraken.com'.

If you need higher funding limits, you need a Tier 4 account. If you are interested in a personal or corporate Tier 4 account, please contact us through support:

https://support.kraken.com

Click 'Submit a request,' and choose the category "Verification (Tier 4)" for your request.

So that means go ahead trading now.

Reactions: lostman
T
I have tried for 6 business days to get my kraken.com account verified to level 3!

I have even send them a ticket after I submitted my passport copy, utility bill and other information they requested. I got zero reply from this company!

I have read lots of bad reviews of them because they don't verify accounts any longer nor do they reply to support requests. I'm looking for alternatives to kraken that have a similar platform for trading bitcoins but also let us withdraw the money to our linked bank account either in USD or EUR doesn't matter.

If there is someone with suggestions to a company that actually care about new customers and verify them upon request and can offer the above mentioned, please post here :)
Kraken has verified my personal account (Tier 3)onal) in 1 day.
Tier 4 (corporate) in 8 days.

Latest Threads