Kraken.com good to cash out bitcoins?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Hello,

Any update on kraken.com in regards to cashout BTC to EURO ?

How does it work, is it possible get verified and transfered the money by SEPA or simple Wire transfer to a EURO account?

KJK

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Just a quick update:
2000 euro withdrawn by SEPA transfer, was executed and on my bank account within 3 hours. Awesome service thu&¤#
Did you have the same bank they use (Fidor)? Or have transfers just become so quick in general? :D

countryfree

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I used to be a very satisfied Kraken customer. Too bad I can't use them anymore as they only send money to banks in SEPA countries.

KJK

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I think if you are US citizen, they can send you USD. Same if you are Canadian citizen, they can send you CAD.
If you live in the SEPA area, they will only allow you to recieve SEPA transfers. Some months ago they wrote they are working on a solution but nothing seems to have happened and I think they may have more serious problems now.

countryfree

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I'm not aware of any problem with Kraken. They don't allow transfers to any of the countries where I'm banking, but I'm still using them to trade, and they offer great service.

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
So you guys say this is a stable platform to use?

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
So you guys say this is a stable platform to use?
yes i read very good reviews about kraken ,sometime you can encounter delays and issues with transfers . but rarely anybody report them for theft .

i opened account there this year .

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Thank you all for feedback. I use kraken for my BTC trading into FIAT - fast approval and ultra fast bank transfers thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#

KJK

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
please elaborate? what problems do they have?
They will not admit it publicly but their earnings are dropping, there were significant layoffs (in their "secret" Canada office which they operate under a different name). Also they may be under official investigation for their offering of the USDT/USD pair and allowing wash trading on the exchange.

I don't expect them to go bust or do an exit scam, their platform is quite good and not as slow as it used to be.

However (with regard to countryfree's first comment) they have other problems they need to solve first - and until those are resolved, they probably won't add international SWIFT withdrawals (especially in USD) for all countries. SEPA works fine, as well as crypto withdrawals.

clemens

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
kraken.com is great to convert crypro to EURO and transfer the money to a local bank account. It has been the best solution for me ever.