Our valued sponsor

Kraken.com good to cash out bitcoins?

I just opened and verified an Kraken account on TIER 3 - I'm transfering BTC to the account at the moment and will withdraw them to EUR personal account. Let's see how this is going.

Reactions: John Doe 42755
Just a quick update:
2000 euro withdrawn by SEPA transfer, was executed and on my bank account within 3 hours. Awesome service thu&¤#

Reactions: John Doe 42755
It is a different bank in a different country. I don't know why that's so fast but I have seen this before with other services and banks.

Reactions: clemens
I think if you are US citizen, they can send you USD. Same if you are Canadian citizen, they can send you CAD.
If you live in the SEPA area, they will only allow you to recieve SEPA transfers. Some months ago they wrote they are working on a solution but nothing seems to have happened and I think they may have more serious problems now.

happened and I think they may have more serious problems now.
please elaborate? what problems do they have?

Reactions: negon
Reactions: Min Park
please elaborate? what problems do they have?
They will not admit it publicly but their earnings are dropping, there were significant layoffs (in their "secret" Canada office which they operate under a different name). Also they may be under official investigation for their offering of the USDT/USD pair and allowing wash trading on the exchange.

I don't expect them to go bust or do an exit scam, their platform is quite good and not as slow as it used to be.

However (with regard to countryfree's first comment) they have other problems they need to solve first - and until those are resolved, they probably won't add international SWIFT withdrawals (especially in USD) for all countries. SEPA works fine, as well as crypto withdrawals.

Using kraken for more than a year with no issues at all. They are the perfect platform for me to trade cryptos and especially BTC and eTH which are the main currencies I use. The only time my bank reached out to me to ask why I received payments from kraken was back 8 months, after I told them this is simple investment backed up by my certified accountent I never heard anything again.

Reactions: Back2Matters

Latest Threads