Our valued sponsor

Ldt. in UK for EU - HQ in UAE as F.Z.E

0ecomoff

Jul 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I have an F.Z.E from the UAE and live there. I have some retail customers in the EU and often times they don't trust the F.Z.E.

Is it a good choice to go for a Ldt. from the UK as a subsidiary? If yes, can someone point me to the direction where I can get it done professionally with UK registered office (found one for 149 GBP)?

Hi,

I have an F.Z.E from the UAE and live there. I have some retail customers in the EU and often times they don't trust the F.Z.E.

Is it a good choice to go for a Ldt. from the UK as a subsidiary? If yes, can someone point me to the direction where I can get it done professionally with UK registered office (found one for 149 GBP)?
How do you take payment?

Hi 0ecomoff,

You can't go wrong with a UK LTD when it comes to EU customers, I got mine done with 1st formations. Their prestige package is at a discount at the moment and it costs £69.99 and you get a registered office with it. If you have any questions about the sign-up process, let me know and I'll get back to you asap.
Thanks, I will bookmark it.
How do you take payment?
So far with my bank accounts from my home country. I really need to get a bank account at the UAE, but it seems to be not that easy with the freelance package.

I already applied for NEO but can not get an account and password remotely. I will be in the UAE again in 2-3 weeks and will take care of everything. Thanks for your advice about the DEWA bill.
If you are not able to get a DEWA bill or it's simple not worth it for you to rent a private flat the whole year - let me know I can mention you few banks that are still open without private flat in UAE.

For your initial question go with an UK LLP instead of the Ltd. - you can form the UK LLP with your FZE as one partner and the other partner is yourself.

If you are not able to get a DEWA bill or it's simple not worth it for you to rent a private flat the whole year - let me know I can mention you few banks that are still open without private flat in UAE.

For your initial question go with an UK LLP instead of the Ltd. - you can form the UK LLP with your FZE as one partner and the other partner is yourself.
I did this but i was not able to open any UK bank account as non resident LLP.
Do you have any answer to this solution?
By the way I have contacted DLS but didn't get an answer.

I did this but i was not able to open any UK bank account as non resident LLP.
Do you have any answer to this solution?
By the way I have contacted DLS but didn't get an answer.
Payoneer is best for classic e-commerce and receiving money from merchants like PayPal and Stripe. Payoneer accept non resident LLP.

As you get local UK bank details you can withdraw very easy from UK PayPal because they want to see local UK bank details for withdraws so Lithuania EMI that provide EUR IBAN don't work.

Send you PM.

Would having a UK LLP owned by Dubai FZ cause you to be classified as a "holding company" and therefore have to file for ESR requirements?

Also have you heard of any issues of neo banks e.g. Wise or Airwallex not allowing you to open a bank account with the Dubai FZ company as a partner, due to UAE being on the grey list?

Hi,

You can set up a UK partnership (LLP) with a partner that is your UAE company.

UK partnership would not be taxable in the UK, so you would attribute profits to the company in UAE.

UK LLC is also an option, it would be easier with banking.

You can set up LLC and then invoice it from a Dubai company.

UK branch of Dubai company would be much more difficult.

You can set up a UK partnership (LLP) with a partner that is your UAE company.

UK partnership would not be taxable in the UK, so you would attribute profits to the company in UAE.

UK LLC is also an option, it would be easier with banking.

You can set up LLC and then invoice it from a Dubai company.

UK branch of Dubai company would be much more difficult.
thank you for your reply, really informative.

When making your Dubai FZ company a partner in the LLP, that wouldn't make you liable to file an ESR right?

thank you for your reply, really informative.

When making your Dubai FZ company a partner in the LLP, that wouldn't make you liable to file an ESR right?
I am wondering this as well. I have this set up with US LLC and my accountant is saying i have to file ESR as its a connected company. I really dont want to do this as my Core income generating activities are oustide the UAE. I may have ot make monthly trips and actualy batch my work

Latest Threads