Our valued sponsor

Learn international tax law

Melconian

Sep 3, 2023
Brazil
Hi

I am German citizen. I used to work at a big four (and did CPA, public accountant), was working for a years for international Groups in the Consolidation / Controlling area. I also studied for two years law (though did not finish). In short, with accounting and Group accounting I am fairly familiar.

I am working on a 100% basis (in theory), though I have a lot of time as I am working effectively less than that.

Now I would like to get more into international tax law. For now just purely out of self interest. The question is how to get into that. I was thinking of the following:
  • study should be module based (pay as you go)
  • 100% virtual
  • I don’t really care much if it is a prestigious university/ institution, as long as I learn something
I was googling a bit, but couldn’t find anything. Any ideas / recommendations are appreciated

Hi

I am German citizen. I used to work at a big four (and did CPA, public accountant), was working for a years for international Groups in the Consolidation / Controlling area. I also studied for two years law (though did not finish). In short, with accounting and Group accounting I am fairly familiar.

I am working on a 100% basis (in theory), though I have a lot of time as I am working effectively less than that.

Now I would like to get more into international tax law. For now just purely out of self interest. The question is how to get into that. I was thinking of the following:
  • study should be module based (pay as you go)
  • 100% virtual
  • I don’t really care much if it is a prestigious university/ institution, as long as I learn something
I was googling a bit, but couldn’t find anything. Any ideas / recommendations are appreciated
This is the most recognised certification in international tax.
https://www.tax.org.uk/adit

Reactions: Melconian and jafo
Thank you so much for this info/link. Very promising

I will take it from there and see how it goes. Quick question: did you do it yourself too? Any course prividers you could recommend? For now I go with Mojitax; they have a free 7 day trial
Yes, we have ADIT qualified staff.

In ADIT you have different jurisdiction based modules.
I would choose my course provider based on which areas you specialize in. Check more on the official website:

https://www.tax.org.uk/adit/course-providers

Reactions: Melconian