Our valued sponsor

Legal setup for my business how?

You can setup an offshore company almost anonymously to use this term. A Seychelles company is actually offering you exact this. Since there is no public registry in the Seychelles to lookup any ownership information this entity will protect your privacy 100%.

For banking and credit card processing it's going to be more difficult. A Cyprus company will, if opened in the name of the Seychelles company protect your privacy too, it will require several court orders to gain access to any information about the account and company if there is no evidence of fraud or criminal activity that apply to local laws in the respective countries.

With the credit card processing it's almost impossible. You will need to use service like Payoneer, BitCoin / BitPay or Neteller, skrill to get that and then you need some special documents to get this sorted out. A normal credit card processor will most often not work. Except you find a 3rd party payment processor that is new to all of it. So you will have the risk to lose your money because they most often get out of business after a few years and sometimes even faster!

Reactions: andreas
Thank you Admin, I'm clear with offshore company in Seychelles that will work for me. I'm also clear with bank account in Cyprus OK, I have read lot's here that's what people do. What about credit card processing for Seychelles company is there no possibility for this? I don't want to spend lot's of money on make my business big just to lose it all!

It's not going to work with a merchant account or payment gateway for your Seychelles company. I have not seen any valid solution for this yet.

I want to know how I can setup my business 100% legally but stay anonymous?

How can I get bank account and credit card processing for this business and still be assured my name is not appearing anywhere when starting to do business with customers?
The easiest but not cheapest way is to go for a Cyprus Company formation with bank account in Cyprus. You go and open a 2co account and not you have a complete solution, with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and many other payment options for your business. And regardless what crap you read around.. YES 2checkout.com still Works with Cyprus Company formation in 2016 and 2017 so move on and get your Company incorporated and start your business. You are welcome to PM me if you don't believe it!! ;)

Reactions: andreas
The easiest but not cheapest way is to go for a Cyprus Company formation with bank account in Cyprus. You go and open a 2co account and not you have a complete solution, with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and many other payment options for your business. And regardless what crap you read around.. YES 2checkout.com still Works with Cyprus Company formation in 2016 and 2017 so move on and get your Company incorporated and start your business. You are welcome to PM me if you don't believe it!! ;)
second that !!

Latest Threads