Our valued sponsor

Lender required for hotel Buyout Georgia 4.5 million dollars at 2% interest rate,tenure 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a lender to lend at 2% interest rate for 30 years for buying hotel in Georgia Tbilisi.No upfront costs.

This is second thread you posted looking for investors for a project. The first one you were looking for $120m for project in Columbia just yesterday.

You have an unrealistic expectations to find investors here. Please refrain from posting such threads soliciting investment. Either speak to a investment company that has interest in emerging markets or better still a psychiatrist.

This is second thread you posted looking for investors for a project. The first one you were looking for $120m for project in Columbia just yesterday.

You have an unrealistic expectations to find investors here. Please refrain from posting such threads soliciting investment. Either speak to a investment company that has interest in emerging markets or better still a psychiatrist.
Martin i respect you very much ,however we have different projects looking for investments and borrowings and hence i posted if anybody was interested and i think this is a general business discussion forum,so there should not be any issue in posting it.
And just to correct you it was Colombia and not Columbia.
Bigger projects need low interest funds and i am just checking ,there is no harm in checking.I hope you know that.

2% for 30 years¿? Pass the details of the fool that takes the other side of that deal, thank you.

NVO
How much does your bank pay you??

My grandma's savings account is a better deal than this
Does she have the 4.5 million??

That's never going to happen unless you find a bank that may be interested in the deal. 2% it's very cheap, maybe a local bank in Georgia would do it.
Yes i know its a little difficult ,to find a lender.I have got a lender to partly fund this deal.I am looking if anyone else might be of help.

I think an Investor and Lender do two different things ,anyone not knowing the difference should get to the psychiatrist.

Martin i respect you very much ,however we have different projects looking for investments and borrowings and hence i posted if anybody was interested and i think this is a general business discussion forum,so there should not be any issue in posting it.
And just to correct you it was Colombia and not Columbia.
Bigger projects need low interest funds and i am just checking ,there is no harm in checking.I hope you know that.

How much does your bank pay you??

Does she have the 4.5 million??

Yes i know its a little difficult ,to find a lender.I have got a lender to partly fund this deal.I am looking if anyone else might be of help.

I think an Investor and Lender do two different things ,anyone not knowing the difference should get to the psychiatrist.
Also an Investor in one part of the world does not necessarily become a lender in another part of the world.Hence two different posts .Now we know who should go to the psychiatrist.Maybe its the workload you have Martin :p

Bitcoin will be accepted so , a way for people to encash their bitcoin exists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.