Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

Leupay is awesome for simply open a personal or business account easely. Once done you will have the same privileges as with a real bank, they will report your account to your local tax office. If tax and privacy is an issue your take serious you want to get the whole thing opened with darks or in a different way where your name does not appear.

I have a question: If I carry out a £ 500 transfer from the LeuPay account to a UK account that I will also receive in sterling, I know it will not be considered SEPA because it is not in euros, but will it be considered an International transfer? And what rate would Leupay charge under the terms? I read, but I could not understand.

Sorry if this question does not fit the purpose of this topic.

I thank you all.

I have a question: If I carry out a £ 500 transfer from the LeuPay account to a UK account that I will also receive in sterling, I know it will not be considered SEPA because it is not in euros, but will it be considered an International transfer? And what rate would Leupay charge under the terms? I read, but I could not understand.

Sorry if this question does not fit the purpose of this topic.

I thank you all.
UK is a SEPA country where EUR is not local currency.

It's actually not a problem, just provide the incorporation documents to them and get your passport and utility through, so they can open a business account. I have done that for a Cyprus corp. so I assume it will be the same procedure for a Delaware corp.

Reactions: Internationaloff
It's actually not a problem, just provide the incorporation documents to them and get your passport and utility through, so they can open a business account. I have done that for a Cyprus corp. so I assume it will be the same procedure for a Delaware corp.
Hi admin,
Leupay needs additional documents for a Standard LLC Delaware.

Reactions: JohnLocke
What are the additional documents you mention?

I have a question :

Leupay "needs a mobile phone from the country from which you signup with".
As example if I live in Thailand and I have a offshore Belize company, Leupay need a Thai phone number or a Belize phone number ???
Moreover the card and paper will be send to my home (Thailand) or to Belize company adress ?

NB: Sorry for my english not so good, I am french ;-)

Latest Threads