Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

I have a question :

Leupay "needs a mobile phone from the country from which you signup with".
As example if I live in Thailand and I have a offshore Belize company, Leupay need a Thai phone number or a Belize phone number ???
Moreover the card and paper will be send to my home (Thailand) or to Belize company adress ?

NB: Sorry for my english not so good, I am french ;-)
Leupay asks a Thai mobile number for SMS verification.
Letter with PIN to the Registered Address in Belize.

I've seen lots of talks about leupay here, and how to create offshore accounts and stuff, but the thing that I haven't seen any thread about is how safe is it?

I mean, can I trust them to keep my money safe there? How sure can I be that my money will be available whenever I want or if they wont like ‘disappear’ with it?

Thanks

Reactions: MoneyMiner
I've seen lots of talks about leupay here, and how to create offshore accounts and stuff, but the thing that I haven't seen any thread about is how safe is it?

I mean, can I trust them to keep my money safe there? How sure can I be that my money will be available whenever I want or if they wont like ‘disappear’ with it?

Thanks
Leupay is safe.

LeuPay is really great. Speacially because of their IBAN account numbers they give you when you open an account with them. It's just tricky to work with them when using darks, not meaning it's impossible but harder and requires some work.