Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

I am dumb, too smart answer...
Confidentiality can be obtained using one or more of the following solutions:
- Trust;
- Foundation;
- Fiduciary Service;
- New Residency outside Europe (e.g. Panama and Dubai);
- Second Citizenship outside Europe;
- Special Programs (Malta Non-Dom, Portugal NHR, Ireland Non-Dom);
- New Residency in Montenegro (NO AEOI) or other low cost country as Bulgaria.

PS: The solutions can be mixed.

When signing up for a LeuPay business account there are two fields; the upper half which is "Business Information" and the lower half which is "Business Contact". Are both of these sections reported as part of CRS? Or only the top? Or are applicants asked to submit a CRS self-certification later in the process?

Hello, does LeuPay receive third-party bank transfers? Example: Transferwise, Skrill or some forex broker.

I am a trader and in some moments I would like to deposit into the LeuPay account through Transferwise or through the Skrill by bank transfer. In other situations, request the withdrawal of the brokerage house by bank transfer to the LeuPay account.

Do I need an exclusive IBAN and live outside the EEA, would Paysera be the best option for these examples?

*Primary currency: euro
*Secondary currency: dollar

Hello, does LeuPay receive third-party bank transfers? Example: Transferwise, Skrill or some forex broker.

I am a trader and in some moments I would like to deposit into the LeuPay account through Transferwise or through the Skrill by bank transfer. In other situations, request the withdrawal of the brokerage house by bank transfer to the LeuPay account.

Do I need an exclusive IBAN and live outside the EEA, would Paysera be the best option for these examples?

*Primary currency: euro
*Secondary currency: dollar
Yes, Leupay accepts third-party bank transfers.

How long did it take you from opening the LeuPay account until the verification process has finished ?
For me it was about 4 weeks mainly because I had to wait on a certificate of incumbency from Belize then the verification letter from Leupay to go out to my registered agent.

Now if it was just waiting on Leupay to review the documents then I would say it probably only took around 4 days because their support was quite responsive with me.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: maxmoney
For me it was about 4 weeks mainly because I had to wait on a certificate of incumbency from Belize then the verification letter from Leupay to go out to my registered agent.

Now if it was just waiting on Leupay to review the documents then I would say it probably only took around 4 days because their support was quite responsive with me.

Hope that helps.

Wow so long. I could have regular bank account in 5 days on Cyprus or Malta right ?

Reactions: maxmoney

Latest Threads