Our valued sponsor

Leupay for Seychelles company

Green

Feb 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi, all,

I hope I finally get the solution for my Seychelles company.
I contacted Leupay via phone and online chat, being told Leupay offers corporate bank account service
to a registered Seychelles & non-EU resident. It's free to open a business account.
Leupay do IBAN and SWIFT globally.

There are no documents required to open a business account, and I don't need to have a personal account in
Leupay first.

For these, can anyone tell me what I typed above is true and workable?

My English isn't so accurately fluent. Hope I got the point from Leupay correctly.

Besides, anyone encountered problem with Leupay before?

Documents are certainly required for the business account, I have just submitted them for the verification process. I am also in the process of opening a business account with LeuPay for Seychelles IBC.

Documents are certainly required for the business account, I have just submitted them for the verification process. I am also in the process of opening a business account with LeuPay for Seychelles IBC.

Hi, Leomor,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you let me know the list of documents required to open Leupay business account, so that I could apply for them from my agent in advance.

<<advertising, not allowed - snipped >>

Thank you

You will need to provide them with the incorporationg documents as well as your personal KYC documents, other than that, there should not be any problem to open a business account with them.

Reactions: Green
You will need to provide them with the incorporationg documents as well as your personal KYC documents, other than that, there should not be any problem to open a business account with them.

incorporationg documents as well as your personal KYC documents
=> Could you be more specific to list them?

Thank you.

Hi, all,

Or you can recommend an agent for Seychelles company formation?

Enclosed please see the documents list of Leupay business account requires.

The agent I contacted offered standard package,but charge high fee for additional documents or I need to write a business proposal.
Can anyone recommend an agent specialize in Leupay business account opening for Seychelles company and require not much data from me?

Thank you

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1526344214963.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1526344214963.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 383
Why don't you simply open the LeuPay account yourself? The documents you need are required by almost any bank and standard, so ask your agent to provide what is required and you are good to go.

Reactions: Green