Our valued sponsor

LF Service: Opening an HK Bank account + transfering Bitcoins to it

drymagon

Aug 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi Fox,

I'm looking for someone who could help me setting up my own HK Bank account (Obvisouly i will pay him). I read it was complicated nowadays because you need to be a resident here and have your HKID card. Still, it seems that some compagnies like SFM Offshore can help you out somehow.

However SFM Offshore seems really shady and untrustworthy so i'm looking for another way.

Here is what i'm looking for:

- Opening my own personnal Bank account in HK
- Ive Bitcoins i would like to convert in USD - can do that on coinbase / kraken or any other platform, but none of them seems to provide the ability to transfer USD to an HK Bank account. Singapore is fine, but not HK it seems
- Once i found a solution for this kind of transfer, i would like to transfer the USD to my HK account freshly created
- Finally, i will need to transfer the funds from my HK account to another compagny account (trading desk compagny)

Volumes are important, around 100k USD.

Obviously i'm ready to pay anyone who could help me out and accompagny me in the different processes.

Reactions: JohnLocke
What agent have you consulted so far if I may ask?

Neat Business - can get you an online HK business bank account
Neat.hk cannot do most of what he wants to do:
- Once i found a solution for this kind of transfer, i would like to transfer the USD to my HK account freshly created
- Finally, i will need to transfer the funds from my HK account to another compagny account (trading desk compagny)
- They don't support USD (yet), only HKD, and are probably very crypto UNfriendly.
- No transfers out yet (except within HK perhaps).

- They don't support USD (yet), only HKD, and are probably very crypto UNfriendly.
Do you know a crypto friendly bank in HK and an agent that can open an account there? Also would this require a HK company ?

Thank you all for your replies.

What agent have you consulted so far if I may ask?
So far, i didnt contact any agent, that's why i'm asking here first, because i dont know anything about fiscal evasion / creating offshore bank account.

Yes apparently no USD Support.

Anyways, i said i needed an HK Bank account but it's not really the case. I just need a Bank Account that i can transfer 50k-100k USD to, without being noticed by French governement (i'm from france).
Then, i need to transfer those 50k-100k USD to a company Bank account located in HK (USD transfer - Not HKD, they have a Bank of america paternship).

Ofc i could use my own personal french account, but if i do that i suppose the bank will call me, asking where are the funds coming from, declaring this to the frecnh governement etc. Nightmare starting here, and this is what i want to avoid.
I dont think 10K would be an issue, but 100K it's a different story i guess.

I opened a revolut account. The experience seems really smooth. It's really easy to convert USD <-> EUR, Bank transfer all accross the word are also easily managable, meaning that i can send 50 000 USD to HK without any issue.

I will sell the BTC on coinbase and transfers the funds in EUR to revolut. Then i will fully convert into USD.

However, KYC process is needed of course. So i guess Revolut will transfer my bank activity to French governement ? I guess a 50 to 100k USD transfer can not get through that easily and will be "Noticed" . What do you guys think ?

I contacted Revolut spport, twice, and both support guys confirmed at 100% they do not report anything to TRACFIN or any other similar organism.

However, if they are contacted by them they will be transparent and communicate everything needed. So it should be relatively safe.

Also the revolut limit "without origin of funds" is 85 000€ deposit.

Aboive this limit, they will ask you more proofs and papaers about the origin of your funds