Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

I just was wondering about it, because their confusing legal terms on advcash website, mixing Gibraltar and Belize license to operate...Anyway, both Gibraltar and Belize are supposed to be CRS compliant...

No individual IBAN, incoming originating from account in same name only, Europe only, easy onboarding, no reporting, .... and what seems like a very nice multicurrency debit card that shoud be useful to PTs and the like.
They are UK bases why don't you think they are not reporting?

They confirmed they won't report anything you say, if so that's good news but I would not relay on that statement.
As pointed out earlier ... I do not rely on that statement. In any case the cards seem to be very useful for those that travel internationally ... provided they work as advertised they do solve the nuisance common to other cards ... shitty exchange rates and crazy fees when outside your currency zone. From their sales pitch:

Hold up to 15 currencies simultaneously on one card
Deposit up to £350,000 in one or multiple currencies on each card
Single purchases of up to £150,000 or equivalent
Daily withdrawals of up to £4,000
No fees on Point of Sale and online transactions across 15 currencies
Individual card limits to suit employee requirements
GBP, EUR and USD base currency cards to suit accounting needs
Accepted in more than 210 countries and territories worldwide.

Seems good enough for me.

Reactions: Spinat
I have account with them like 2 years ago, and everything fine
I tried and I was denied. Met on Skype call and they still denied me. US citizen turned down. I use transferwise and just signed up for Paysera but in need of a euro bank acct for personal and business investments. I had started the process to obtain bank acct at TBC in Georgia but then the conflict between Russia and Georgia had me putting it on hold for now.

Why does ePayment suck that much. I'm on the 5th week for a simple account opening!

Fidor Bank and Transferwise are using aps so it took only 20 minutes in average to get an account opened.

Not to speak about AdvCash which only took 3 days for the account opening and verification.

Why does ePayment suck that much. I'm on the 5th week for a simple account opening!
As you may read all around the forum many have complained about the long, very long, approval time of ePayments. You want to use services like TransferWise, Mister Tango, Revolut and even Fidor Bank if you can or accept the long approval time.

Reactions: happyjohn
Advcash is sharing details about EU citizens
I don't believe they do. It looks really like one of the few services which don't do that.

Latest Threads