Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

I've been using Nexpay (IBAN) + Globitex (Exchange) for the last couple of months and I'm very happy with the service.

I have a Spectrocoin account as well that servers the same purpose but the transaction volume of BTC/EUR on Globitex is way higher (e.g in the last 24hrs it's 40x over Spectrocoin).

Yes I have both for UAE freezone and personal. Personal account takes less time to setup, for the corporate it took around 2 weeks. No issues or questions. They had quite extensive KYC prior the business account opening, including the contract with the company which will be sending money to the Moneycorp account.

No issues really, they are rock solid. The only issue is that you don’t get personal IBAN, so each incoming payment needs to have unique account reference number.
thank you for the review I will signup with them now.

Reactions: boomy
Reactions: clemens and boomy
I read Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) does not have issues with crypto business, how comes no one mentioned it yet ?

Others not on the list of frontpage are

If anyone has input to the 3 listed or the rumors about RBS please post.

I read Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) does not have issues with crypto business, how comes no one mentioned it yet ?

Others not on the list of frontpage are

If anyone has input to the 3 listed or the rumors about RBS please post.
Be extra careful with Cashaa. According to a review on Trustpilot, Cashaa is run by an Indian dude and their office address is not real.

Attachments

• Cashaa Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of cashaa.com 2021-12-20 17-17-10.png
    Cashaa Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of cashaa.com 2021-12-20 17-17-10.png
    183 KB · Views: 58
Not sure how reliable TrustPilot is... everything can be faked there.

Sometimes there popped a link up on a database about all banks and emi's around the globe... a few users have posted the link in other threads. Someone mind to share that link ?

This thread is useful for discussions but not for finding EMI's and banks.