List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Gbewertu

monegro.eu seems like it is down? please edit

anybody got experience with this list linking to a seychellen Ltd.? (transferwise didnt work, maybe because of serbian owner)

Bmw850

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
monegro.eu seems like it is down? please edit

anybody got experience with this list linking to a seychellen Ltd.? (transferwise didnt work, maybe because of serbian owner)
Monegro was a lot ads-spammed here by a member...he surely reached his scam goal ;).

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Monegro was a lot ads-spammed here by a member...he surely reached his scam goal ;).
ADs spammed, did he advertise here?

Bmw850

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
ADs spammed, did he advertise here?
No a guy ( maybe the owner himself i dont know ), hasnt stopped to say that he s happy with his provider "monegro" on a lot of posts. I dont post my CSP and because i m happy with him i ll surely not post his details :)

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Why is Binance still listed as BTC to FIAT exchange?... It's never been one
Am i missing something?

hofo

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
this is good help for me, thanks OP :cool:

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Just keep new suggestion coming guys. We need to update the list instantly if possible.

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Something you tried, I see this 2018 Trustcom Financial UAB - Lithuania doesn't it smell like trouble or is it ok?

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
At the moment we are trying to pass compliance. They reply fast, so it seems they already started working.

Also, I have successfully opened an account at Vialet (they promise to provide SWIFT payments till the end of May).

Nyep

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I have successfully opened an account at Vialet
Business or Individual? If business, what are the fees? Classic offshore accepted?
They only advertise fees for individuals on their site, as far as I could see.

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Open business. Acceptance of classic offshore depends on your business model.

DarkMonza

I'd like to make a suggestion for a payment processor.

I've been working for almost 1 year with Paymentwall, it's a cross border payment gateway. I've never had problems. No delay in sending the payout. They offer payment methods for all continents.

Highly recommended for those with worldwide sales.

Thanks

Bmw850

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
I'd like to make a suggestion for a payment processor.

I've been working for almost 1 year with Paymentwall, it's a cross border payment gateway. I've never had problems. No delay in sending the payout. They offer payment methods for all continents.

Highly recommended for those with worldwide sales.

Thanks
So you may be the one who is happy with them on trustpilot