Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

I managed to open a Paysera account and it received swift. Transferred €40 to Kraken and they suspended the account. Why are banks / EMI's so committed to deciding where I can / can't put my own funds?
Just a quick follow up - I got this from Paysera

Dear Client,

We kindly remind you, that according to clause 9.1.11 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the client has no right to "accept payments in an unregulated and/or unsupervised virtual currency and/or buy, convert or manage it in any other way".

It covers cases of receiving money from or making payments to crypto currencies exchangers...

Reactions: Back2Matters
FYI: Holvi is not crypto friendly. Account closed effective immediate.

As a side note, anyone know a good bank/EMI that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for a low volume UK ltd that accepts payments in crypto?

Cheers!

LE: already tried the likes of Revolut, TW, Monese, high street banks, etc; don't have enough capital for friendly swiss banks (100,000CHF+)

You mean that If I have 100 000CHF+ I can exchange my crypto into Swiss bank? Are there any reliable from your experience?

Hello all!
Went through the thread about Euro Pay who now became Sterling Payment Services. All this story about shady background is clear for me, no problem, it’s a risky one provider.
Is there someone from forum members who is using them or knows feedback from existing customers?
Thanks!

You mean that If I have 100 000CHF+ I can exchange my crypto into Swiss bank? Are there any reliable from your experience?
I would recommend to find the big SWISS Crypto companies they have been in the media endless times, they should be easy to find for you. Contact them, tell them you have a 100K you want to exchange and I'm sure they are able to help you somehow.

Reactions: LibertyGuy
You want to have a look at AdvCash, works perfectly fine with crypto!

Does anyone know how crypto friendly neat.hk is? Their offering seems very good
Works well if you do receive money from Amazon, Apple Store, Google Play and super legit sources. The moment they suspect on anything they close your account right away.

You want to have a look at AdvCash, works perfectly fine with crypto!
Thanks. I'll definitely contact them. The faq in their website has the following, which is problematic. Hopefully it doesn't apply to business accounts.

Due to security-related limitations, we do not accept bank transfers sent to you by other people. You can only send a personal transfer to fund your Advanced Cash wallet from a bank account in your name. Please make sure both of these names match before sending any transfers.

I setup a German GmbH and applied for a business account with Fidor bank, all went through within 1 day no issues!
They only accept local (German companies) as far as I know, right?

They told me this last week. Personal accounts for EU residents, corporate only for German business

I've had a Fidor.de bank account for some time (EU citizen, Cyprus resident). However I must warn that Fidor customer service sucks in a big way. Getting a reply to a customer service ticket took three weeks, and it did not even begin solving my issue. Hopefully their telephone service works better. It seems to me, as a digital bank they are 2nd tier, not as streamlined as e.g. TransferWise.

Earlier I have transfered a low five figures from Kraken to Fidor without issues.

Latest Threads