Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, my first post here ;)

I have just opened a business account with TW a few days ago, and i do not understand why you find this to be an issue. As explained in their reply, you only need to verify your account with this transfer for one of your accounts (either personal or business), minimum transfer 20 EUR by sepa transfer or card top-up. If you do not have a business bank account yet, just verify your personal account.
I personally did it with card top-up, it wasn't even in the name of the account holder. And verification completed successfully.

This may be an issue only for people without a bank account or even a debit card, but not to this point:

However, i agree that TW is a shitty EMI and does not deserve to be valued as such they are on this forum. I will tell my story with them in a new thread as soon as i have time.

Either you or me did not understand them correctly. I understood that in case you are opening private account, you have to fund the account from your private account held with another bank. In case you are opening business account, you have to fund your business TW account from business account. Their reply was very clear, I am quoting it below:

So, if you make a topup to your business account, the money needs to come from a bank account registered in your business' name. If the topup is going on your personal profile, the money has to come from your personal bank account.

There is unfortunately no way around this. If you don't have a bank account for your business, then we sadly can't accept a payment made into your business account, funded from your personal account. We hope you understand.

It is possible that you only verified private account with TW and that business account is not verified and you will find that out only after you try making/receiving first payment. I am gonna write them again for clarification.

Please let me know once you manage to activate and use business TW by just funding private TW account funded by your private account in another bank.

It is possible that you only verified private account with TW and that business account is not verified and you will find that out only after you try making/receiving first payment. I am gonna write them again for clarification.

Please let me know once you manage to activate and use business TW by just funding private TW account funded by your private account in another bank.

You only need to verify an account, either personal or business, the other one will also be verified. For my case i added 20 EUR with debit card to my personal account. And both accounts got verified. TW is the first business account i had and did not need to send any funds to it from another business account to get it verified. I'm using it regularly now without issue.

You only need to verify an account, either personal or business, the other one will also be verified. For my case i added 20 EUR with debit card to my personal account. And both accounts got verified. TW is the first business account i had and did not need to send any funds to it from another business account to get it verified. I'm using it regularly now without issue.
Thanks, hopefully it will work out for me as well!

For Neat Personal you sign up from the app not the website.
That's actually useful! I will add neat to the mane page soon. But there is a hell of a work in thread to find all "new" EMI's and banks that we shall add.

Great I think we understand the message and can move forward, otherwise we may open a new thread about NEAT and move all posts in there.

Neat CardFree
Local Bank Transfercoming soon
International Bank Transfercoming soon
ico-pricing_4.svg
neat bank not allow international wire transfert only incoming payment

Reactions: JohnSeed
Looks like no one know any similar service compareable to WorldFirst. I'm on the outlook for the same too!

Latest Threads