Our valued sponsor

List of Neobanks

I think it has been posted before but you can find all of the European EMI's available on below site.

A few days ago, I discovered another interesting “dictionary of neobanks” – The list of neobanks and digital banks in the world in 2022 | NeoBanks.app. It is organised on another principle, not by country of registration but by accessibility, not so long/complete – as Europe is concerned – but might contain also some subjects that are only brand names, covering all the world and sometimes bringing interestingly deep information about management etc. IMO, worth exploring.

>Your situation have been probably / hopefully already solved; but if eventually not, it would be fruitful to share your location: you posted that “AirWallex.com is not currently available in my region”; and IMO, AirWallex has one of the narrowest list of prohibited countries (if I take into account EMI's with some reputation known to me)...

Me and business are based in Mauritius, which is not anymore in the financial grey list

>Just to add, in this thread Question - Best banking options (Malta/E-Commerce) it is possible to find several interesting lists of EMI's / Neobanks, with comments. Worth reading, too; IMO.

As explained I'd prefer having a bank outside of the EU

Thanks

>Your situation have been probably / hopefully already solved; but if eventually not, it would be fruitful to share your location: you posted that “AirWallex.com is not currently available in my region”; and IMO, AirWallex has one of the narrowest list of prohibited countries (if I take into account EMI's with some reputation known to me)...

Me and business are based in Mauritius, which is not anymore in the financial grey list

>Just to add, in this thread Question - Best banking options (Malta/E-Commerce) it is possible to find several interesting lists of EMI's / Neobanks, with comments. Worth reading, too; IMO.

As explained I'd prefer having a bank outside of the EU

Thanks
See this List of Neobanks my post (above; you probably have overlooked it)...

P.S. Perhaps an update re:SG
Aspire (All-in-one Finance For Growing Businesses | Aspire). It is another way to go, but to have a SG company with no-fees banking for ~USD 2000 I consider to be a good deal... (But possibly it does not interest you, as you already have an established company?)

Last edited:
Reactions: bizman
ABC Bank in Mauritius is not an option for you?

What about Wise, Paysera and Mister Tango - have you tried them already?

Dukascopy maybe?

What about Wise,
Wise is perhaps OK if you work as a porter, pay for your groceries and from time to time send some amount to your parents somewhere, or if you have a grocery shop and pay to local farmers. Otherwise, in my deep opinion, it sucks like ... you name it :)
Paysera and Mister Tango - have you tried them already?
LT – not “outside of EU”
Dukascopy maybe?
Does Dukascopy open business accounts? I do not think so ... otherwise yes, I agree it is a good tip.

Latest Threads