Our valued sponsor

List of Prepaid-Virtual cards

Several cards that I recommend and which could be added to the list.

changeinvest.com
joompay.com
plutus.it
monolith.xyz
bitsacard.com

Monolith, plutus, changeinvest can be added to googlepay for contactless payment
All these cards can also be added to the Curve app including virtual bitsa and joompay.

Several cards that I recommend and which could be added to the list.

changeinvest.com
joompay.com
plutus.it
monolith.xyz
bitsacard.com

Monolith, plutus, changeinvest can be added to googlepay for contactless payment
All these cards can also be added to the Curve app including virtual bitsa and joompay.
are these card anonymous and what is the max spend amount?

@<<snippet>> and @Admin , for personal accounts i can set the daily limit from 1-5000 USD and unlimited (don't know how much "unlimited" is, though. For my corporate accounts I can set the daily limit between 1-25000 USD and also unlimited.
I guess you misunderstood the example on their FAQ page when googling "max limit privacy.com" . The 100 USD was just used as an example to describe how the rolling 24 hours limit is working.
I can confirm, that I at least spent 4.500 USD on a TV on Amazon.

Links: How do spending limits work?

They also say, that the spending limits can be raised per account basis
" Limits are subject to increase or decrease at our discretion based on an algorithmic and/or manual review process. Need more spending? Drop us a line at [email protected] "

For example I have one client who uses them for easier facebook marketing, so he can fill separate cards with the funds of his marketing clients and therefore can better keep track of their funds while saving tax. In the first month he was only allowed to have 5 Facebook cards to prevent coupon abuse etc. After he made a good track record they raised it to 20 cards. Last status I have is that he can now use 500 Facebook cards. But it took him 6 months. (It is a business account)
as an NRA woned a US SMLLC can I open a privacy.com account for my us LLC?

Latest Threads