Our valued sponsor

List of ready-made / dormant Seychelles companies?

Sorry no public list, you can request it here More... if needed.

We have always at least 5 companies in the Seychelles available for immediately sale.

Reactions: jorge and protain
Because it is not in alls interest to have their future company listed on a public forum :) It makes it easier for one to connect a specific Seychelles company to a person. Most often potential clients would comment here in the forum on each company and maybe also post here which one they pick.

Reactions: jorge
Sorry no public list' date=' you can request it here [url']More...[/url] if needed.
We have always at least 5 companies in the Seychelles available for immediately sale.
Always ? I just wonder where do you get all these companies from? or do you register them yourself and just have them on stock?

Reactions: jorge
You register them with nominees and wait until someone comes and want to buy a company! It's pretty easy, most often it is only valid for law firms and certified accountants since there will be liabilities for the person who sells the company.

You register them with nominees and wait until someone comes and want to buy a company! It's pretty easy' date=' most often it is only valid for law firms and certified accountants since there will be liabilities for the person who sells the company.[/quote']
Yeah it is how it works. Many Agent started to list their ready-made / dormant offshore companies online, so you can buy them through their shopping cart!! This is a big no go I learned, you reveal your identity by doing so online. If privacy and security matters you don't want to buy from any agent such a company that was listed on their website!

Yeah it is how it works. Many Agent started to list their ready-made / dormant offshore companies online, so you can buy them through their shopping cart!! This is a big no go I learned, you reveal your identity by doing so online. If privacy and security matters you don't want to buy from any agent such a company that was listed on their website!
Same answer from me as with your other thread in the Cyprus forums! It's difficult for me to see how you reveal your identity when you buy a dormant company that was listed online? Can someone try to explain it to me please!

Personally I don't have a problem to acquire a company that has been listed somewhere public. What is important for me is to know that they don't share my personal information anywhere!

Many Agents so our company have registered companies for the only purpose to be sold to somone who needs a company quickly for any kind of business or certain transaction. Some people simply don't want to pay for the registration and all this to take place they want the company within minutes that's why they buy a ready-made / dormant offshore company.

You can send a simple request to us and we will be more than happy to help you with the process to buy such a company.

Last edited:

Latest Threads