Our valued sponsor

List of Trustable Crypto Exchanges

Hello everyone, I am new, a pleasure to see so much information and participation of the users and the administrator always present to check.
Regarding the subject of exchanges, I operate in very little volume in Binance due to its size and anyone regulated in the United States leaves me with great security. Although as always I say "when nothing is certain, everything is possible".
On the other hand, I am surprised by the USDT and Bitfinex connection.
Greetings from Argentina, the country of economic restrictions and distractions.

Reactions: Txaxandlxaxwxyxexr
Binance can force you to do KYC when depositing 'suspicious' funds. This includes depositing XMR or just some BTC that weren't clean enough to pass their blockchain analysis. They will not refund you and force you to do KYC. I wouldn't recommend Binance.

Kraken is good and has a simple verification, but you need to wait 72 hours to withdraw your BTC. At least the first time. If it needs to be fast, you probably need another solution.

Bitpanda is known to ask lots of qustions. And they're a bit annoying.

You can probably add MorphToken to the list of exchanges without KYC. Obviously, it's not that cheap.

Poloniex is probably not the most legitimate company, but they allow to trade without KYC. They even announced this on Twitter.

Well, on the subject of KYC, I don't mind presenting everything they ask of me. In case of not having KYC, obviously I assume the risk of losing everything with a simple excuse from the exchange operators. I have gone through a lot of exchanges, when they do not ask me for too much information, I get alert.

Apart from the fact that this is a simple list of crypto exchange services, I wonder if anyone has been cheated by such services at all? if so, I can see the point of such a thread as this, if not, then this is a pastime

Good morning Everyone,
Dealing with crypto will be increasing higher monitored.
Already today all major exchanges apply KYC.
It is not conceivable a long term solution without verification.
Onboard now that the process is still easy.

Completing KYC avoids any possible future troubles.

The point of this list is to provide a safe amount of exchanges to apply with. Saving time and money, on testing all the existing ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: jv777
I'm on both, SCX seems with very little movement. ZBX is more interesting.

1596571116475.png
1596571203310.png

Reactions: Marie Manila
Common Standard Reporting.

All the mentioned bitcoin exchanges, with the exception of Globitex, do not apply Common Standard Reporting.
Bitpanda refused to answer the question.

This information was personally verified, inquiring each support, as well as examining their ToS.

This post is purely meant for news reporting and not as source of financial advice.

About Coinbase and CRS, the answer is not clear.
Their ToS states:
"It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions you conduct through the Coinbase Services, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amount of tax to the appropriate tax authorities."

However, they report US costumers to the IRS.
This could potentially indicate that also CRS may be applied.
So does that mean besides Globitex and Coinbase there are no Exchangers that apply to the CRS currently? I mean how did you find out for each Exchanger and how can you be so sure?
I'd like to buy some small amounts of Cryptos without them being tracked but using my real accounts, so you're telling us that we are able to buy Cryptos on nearly every Exchanger without being reported to the OECD?

Reactions: Txaxandlxaxwxyxexr
Binance can force you to do KYC when depositing 'suspicious' funds. This includes depositing XMR or just some BTC that weren't clean enough to pass their blockchain analysis. They will not refund you and force you to do KYC. I wouldn't recommend Binance.

Kraken is good and has a simple verification, but you need to wait 72 hours to withdraw your BTC. At least the first time. If it needs to be fast, you probably need another solution.

Bitpanda is known to ask lots of qustions. And they're a bit annoying.

You can probably add MorphToken to the list of exchanges without KYC. Obviously, it's not that cheap.

Poloniex is probably not the most legitimate company, but they allow to trade without KYC. They even announced this on Twitter.

There's no "blockchain analysis" going on when you deposit funds in an exchange, most have basic AML software that flags certain wallets linked to fraud/online casisos/mixers and the exchange automatically freezes deposits linked to those wallets. But there is nobody there actually checking the transactions and investigating you per say unless you committed something clearly illegal in the exchange that prompted deeper checks from compliance staff. I have worked in crypto exchanges before and so far i never saw strict compliance. They just want to protect themselves from funds that may attract the feds attention later on but nothing more.

U.S. exchanges are strict for U.S. residents but very lax for foreign users.

So does that mean besides Globitex and Coinbase there are no Exchangers that apply to the CRS currently? I mean how did you find out for each Exchanger and how can you be so sure?
I'd like to buy some small amounts of Cryptos without them being tracked but using my real accounts, so you're telling us that we are able to buy Cryptos on nearly every Exchanger without being reported to the OECD?
Seems like no one can answer this?

Good morning @CuriousUser

All the listed exchanges, a part from the two specified, do not apply CRS.
Why such statement?
Because I personally inquired each one of them about this.

Hope this will solve your doubts.

Granwasa.

You can add Piixpay to the list. They have been active since 2014. You can sell/exchange your crypto to fiat or make third party SEPA payments. Simple KYC and custom high limits when needed. 100+ coins accepted.
You can also add bitbill.eu which uses no KYC for basically the same. Lower limits though. Piixpay is obviously more professional as I've used them already.

Latest Threads