Our valued sponsor

LLC in cayman island + bank account (small business) aviation

Hello

I'm working as an Aircraft Technician I EU and I would like to set up a Limited company in Cayman Island or somewhere else with low/non income tax. I'm a Danish citizen currently living I Copenhagen, which means I'll get double taxation on every normal job I take. But If I stay in Denmark maximum 42 days during a 6 months period, I don't have to pay taxes tod Denmark. This will not be a problem since I would like to start contracting around the world.

Anyone who knos a trustworthy service that can help me set this up?

You don't need to get such an offshore company. Cayman Islands companies are expensive to renew.

I had one 12 years ago (this was before AOEI, CRS and FATCA) and I had to pay 5k USD just for renewal.

Nowadays you have problem receiving payments. Good luck getting Europeans paying to your Cayman Islands company.

I would look in some Eastern Europe company or Middle East.

Nowadays the main problem is in getting paid. Setup a company in a country who is not so blacklisted like Cayman Islands.

A friend of mine is a Ryanair pilot and receives his salary on a Cyprus company, maybe you can have a similar setup
I have also come across a pilot who was then using a romanian micro company (1% turnover based tax).

It made me think differently about flying.

When you look at the airline staff, apparently the only person without social security is often the one sitting in the cockpit, just invoicing the airline with his structure and paying himself dividends.

the only person without social security is often the one sitting in the cockpit,
Social security is a joke for the recipient, and just a way to buy votes.
just invoicing the airline with his structure and paying himself dividends.
Very smart move. I like to know that the smartest person on the plane is the pilot.

Latest Threads