Our valued sponsor

LLP Britsh Columbia Canada

capitanokirk

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Goodmorning everyone.
I am a citizen residing in Italy.
I am an entrepreneur in Italy.
I need a brand that can be traced back to canada.
Unfortunately, the products of Canadian companies are very popular in my industry.
I don't have to do tax avoidance.
I am considering opening an LLP in british columbia.
These companies, if managed by non-residents and if they have no candied customers, pay no taxes.
To make this company, 2 partners are needed
I thought about setting up 2 LLCs in wyoming or new mexico and making them members of the canadian llp.
The problem if I am an administrator I would be public.
I would like to understand if there can be problems making the LLC usa members.
I refuse to make two Seychell companies because they are too offshore.
I am afraid that then there are difficulties in opening the bank account.

Anyone have experience and can give me some advice on canada.
Can someone point me to a good agent to open in canada '

thank you

Just having 2 US LLCs are acceptable as Canadian LLP members. Problem will be with banks. Almost one bank will be willing to open bank account for canadian LLP with US partners..
There is a problem with openning a bank accounts of canadianl LLPs in general. Only 2 banks in Canada are willing to open bank account for LLP. And both of this banks requires some ties to the Canada. Like having a real office there, having customers or suppliers there.. But everyone of this ties will make this entity a canadian tax resident. Just not having a customers is not enough. If there is a real tie to the Canada like real office of the most of suppliers are from Canada, this will be taxed as canadian entity.

I just do not understand why you need canadian LLP. Just for simulating a product country of origin? I believe, this will not work...

i see canada very well.
I don't understand how you can remain anonymous.
even if you do as soci due llc use the director you are always you, and this is public.
Isn't it better to create two companies from the seyschelles and make the appointed seyscelles as director?
so in the bank in canada you do not open the same.
I ask the experts:
in order not to pay taxes in canada, should this company not have Canadian suppliers and customers?

or it can have Canadian suppliers, because in the end in Canada the rent of the office, the lawyer, the accountant.
For example, can you use shopyfi? can buy products in canada and resell them in europe.

I'm interested

regards