Our valued sponsor

Long time lurker need your advise for my offshore company setup.

Stabilo

Offshore Agent
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello all nice people ;)

I have been a long time lurker on this forum, never posted never replied. I have learned so much from this forumthumbups now is the time to make my first post.

My situation is the following:

In 2010 I registered a Seychelles Holding company lets call it Holding Inc. - in 2011 (last year) I registered a Cyprus company, during the registration process I asked my Agent (cclcogic) to make sure Holding Inc will be shareholder and director of the Cyprus company, everything went out as expected and I'm pleased with the setup.

Now I plan to establish a Trust in Panama to own the Holding Inc for additional security. Can you tell me how to do that?

Great to see you here and thank you for posting your questions on the forum :hello:

The process to transfer the shares to a Panama trust is almost the same as you may remember it with the Seychelles company. This time there will need to be made a change of ownership in the Holding Inc. this will require a simple application and the original certificate of the Seychelles Holding to be send to us.

Your most welcome, as long as I'm online here I will reply as fast as possible ;) The costs will depend on what else you is required and I would recommend you to contact us Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - once the Panama Foundation has been established.

You may as well consider a Seychelles foundation :coffe:

Welcome to both of you and congratulations for your active membership at our offshore company forum :hello:

You may search the forum for Panama merchant account and corporate service provider (CSP) there are a few companies mentioned.