Our valued sponsor

Question Looking for a crypto fund for business loans

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a crypto fund able to work with corporate clients and lend short term crypto loans without crypto collateral.
It depends on the regulations on each jurisdiction (from where the clients are), in Panama you can do something like following a crypto lending scheme where the requirement beside having the company is registering yourself with the central bank there

It depends on the regulations on each jurisdiction (from where the clients are), in Panama you can do something like following a crypto lending scheme where the requirement beside having the company is registering yourself with the central bank there
I don't want to establish my own fund, I'm looking a fund for my clients - a trading house that considers working capital loans in crypto.

Thats the catch he said no collaterals hence my comment above.
There's no way in this world there's someone out there asking for a no collateral loan in an online forum. But you never know.
man you gonna need to give more info if you want anyone to take you seriously
This ^. How much are you looking to get and what type of collateral do you have to offer? Funds (the few who actually give loans) will only take fiat or crypto, if you don't have that then it's not going to happen. What are you looking to get (BTC, ETH etc.)?

Reactions: Martin Everson
There's no way in this world there's someone out there asking for a no collateral loan in an online forum. But you never know.

This ^. How much are you looking to get and what type of collateral do you have to offer? Funds (the few who actually give loans) will only take fiat or crypto, if you don't have that then it's not going to happen. What are you looking to get (BTC, ETH etc.)?
Exactly my point if you look at OP's post :

John Cockle:
"Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a crypto fund able to work with corporate clients and lend short term crypto loans without crypto collateral."

Hence I said" What else he wanted to run away with other people's money"smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%smi(&%.A crypto loan with no collateral:eek:

Reactions: diatessaron

I didn't ask for a loan w/out collateral. What I'm actually looking for is a crypto loan without CRYPTO collateral.

How much are you looking to get and what type of collateral do you have to offer? Funds (the few who actually give loans) will only take fiat or crypto, if you don't have that then it's not going to happen. What are you looking to get (BTC, ETH etc.)?

@John Cockle Can you answer the above? Otherwise thread is pointless and I will close it.

Latest Threads