Our valued sponsor

Looking for a Cyprus ND service (but not for a Cyprus company)

@OP
a few more clarity:
1.any specific nationality for ND?
2.supporting doc required?
3.platforms of Use(Cex/Emi/Bank)?
4.kyc and live verification systems?

@OP
a few more clarity:
1.any specific nationality for ND?
2.supporting doc required?
3.platforms of Use(Cex/Emi/Bank)?
4.kyc and live verification systems?
Thanks for your interest.

I am actually already in talks with someone from the Philippines but untill we sign the contract nothing is confirmed.

To address your questions:

1. Any nationality which won't make the company or me tax liable due to his place of residence which becomes a place of management of the company. Philippines works for this as they tax foreign companies and nationals only on local income - and I don't plan on trading on Filipino exchanges. So could be a similar country with territorial taxation system or zero tax.

2. The basics are selfie, National ID, Passport, Proof of Address. Should work for many exchanges but some of them may ask for extra stuff: for example, a specific selfie handling a text, or to ignore the PoA and to accept KYC forms/questionnaires etc... to be signed only by the director.

3. CEX mainly, EMIs and banks are not planned for now but may come into future. Can't quote all I may ever use, but a good start would be Binance, Deribit, Kraken, Bybit, Ascenex, Gate.io, Bitget, Bitstamp, Bitfinex.

4. I am not sure I am getting this one. I think most of the time the KYC documents should be passed by me and not through live KYC systems but can't confirm that.

3. CEX mainly, EMIs and banks are not planned for now but may come into future. Can't quote all I may ever use, but a good start would be Binance, Deribit, Kraken, Bybit, Ascenex, Gate.io, Bitget, Bitstamp, Bitfinex.
@pastet89 tnx for feedback and clarity.
do notify for future needs.

Reactions: pastet89

Latest Threads