Our valued sponsor

Looking for a Partner for a Joint Venture - EMI Startup

Arthur82

Jul 7, 2022
Visit site
Greetings,

I am an experienced developer with over 15 years of expertise covering the full technology stack, encompassing both front-end and back-end development, as well as deployment on servers and ongoing maintenance.

Recently, I completed a software project for a EU client, which covered the entire spectrum of operations, from credit cards creation using a vendor's API to managing balances and spending control, all wrapped in a nice GUI.

The experience has inspired me to try to launch my own neobank (actually, some EMI with a proper license). Ideally, I am seeking a partner who shares this vision and is interested in co-creating a neobank. It would be a significant advantage if you have prior experience with licensing or possess a unique niche in mind.

I understand that establishing an EMI is a complex endeavor, which is far beyond the development of a nice frontend and backend, and the integration with external banking APIs. However, I firmly believe that with the right partner, we can combine our strengths to develop a successful product.

If you are intrigued by this opportunity and share a similar enthusiasm for venturing into the world of neobanking, I would be delighted to discuss the potential collaboration further.

My tg is ShadowLedger

Last edited:
Having been on this journey a few times, the number one thing people underestimate is how long it takes to get the license. And time is money, so your budget needs to be very generous.

Many startups focus on product only. A technical co-founder is relatively unusual in this space and could be to your advantage.

Do you have access to deep liquidity? Or are you also looking for someone who can help raise money from investors?

What will be unique/different about your EMI compared to others? Do you have a vision for how you fit on the market and why a customer would choose you over someone else?

As stated. IT takes 1.5 -2 years sometimes to get an EMI or NEO bank licence. Trust me I've been there.
You need deep pockets, Also there are so many emis now.
think about his long and hard before you venture into it

Latest Threads