Our valued sponsor

Looking for Alternatives to Cyprus

AHK84

Jun 28, 2021
London
Visit site
I am looking at alternative jurisdictions to Cyprus, I tried to reserve the names of 2 companies I would like to setup but unfortunately both names got rejected, I am looking at Malta as an alternative but any Malta experts here or can someone recommend a EU jurisdiction that offers the same as Cyprus for a holding company when it comes to tax free dividend payout?

Thanks in Advanced,
A H K

Just add a prefix to the company name, usually it works. For example “Mickey Mouse Enterprises Ltd” can be accepted as “MME Mickey Mouse Enterprises Ltd”.
@CyprusLawyer101 might have other suggestions.
What JohnnyDoe says is valid.
If interested I could check the alternatives to enaure you get an approval as close as possible to what you are after. Sometimes a follow up letter to the Registrar can do the work.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I am looking at alternative jurisdictions to Cyprus, I tried to reserve the names of 2 companies I would like to setup but unfortunately both names got rejected, I am looking at Malta as an alternative but any Malta experts here or can someone recommend a EU jurisdiction that offers the same as Cyprus for a holding company when it comes to tax free dividend payout?

Thanks in Advanced,
A H K
You can catch hidden paradises which are not part of the EU but mostly has the same spirit.

Latest Threads