Our valued sponsor

Looking for an anonymous exchange that offers fiat trading

Dagobert Duckson

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking for a crypto exchange that fulfills the following criteria:

- anonymous user sign-up and unlimited trading
- reasonable choice of crypto assets (not just BTC, ETH, LTC)
- allows trading between crypto and at least one fiat currency (I only need trading on their platform, not withdrawal)
- solid, trustworthy management with proper security and financial safeguards

I'm not asking much, am I?

Reactions: suzy and diablo
you'r kidding :D anonymity and "solid, trustworthy management with proper security..." how can that be connected ?

The only one I know of where it's possible to do any anonymity is advcash or kraken

<<snippet>>, hope springs eternal!

diablo, thanks, I'll probably sign up for darks at some point. I guess I need to get into the mentor group for that, is this correct?

I should mention though that some exchanges offer USD Tether (USDT) which *allegedly* is backed 1:1 by real USD. That would do the trick. Unfortunately, some doubt has been thrown on this asset so I'm reluctant.

Soon there will be DGX, a gold-backed crypto asset. The company behind it looks solid.

yes they Work if you know how to setup this!
I learned during the last years that not all have success with darks. Some are simply to stupid to use them or don't do proper research before they are setting something up with darks. I like the mentor group for that part where it's possible to learn about all of this.

Latest Threads