Our valued sponsor

Looking for an EMI for US company

xxxmb

Dec 2, 2018
Visit site
At the moment my US company has a US bank account, but I'd like to receive EUR payments in a EURO IBAN if possible to lower the wire fees.

I've already got an account with Transferwise for another company and can't open another one.

As far as I can see revolut/N26 don't accept US clients. The only one I've found so far is epayments, but would love other recommendations.

At the moment my US company has a US bank account, but I'd like to receive EUR payments in a EURO IBAN if possible to lower the wire fees.

I've already got an account with Transferwise for another company and can't open another one.

As far as I can see revolut/N26 don't accept US clients. The only one I've found so far is epayments, but would love other recommendations.

you may try Payoneer

Yes i have several accounts with them. You usually start with a personal account and add the corp accounts later, which is very easy. I opened accounts for US / UK / IE /HK companies. A link is not required ,you need to upload the company docs .

Do you have a direct experience with them? As far as I understood from communication with their support, they require a link to an official public record of a company, which would explain director/shareholder structure. What is that?

You may ask your agent to prepare incumbency certificate with apostille if your company is incorporated in state, which has no public registry

Yes i have several accounts with them. You usually start with a personal account and add the corp accounts later, which is very easy. I opened accounts for US / UK / IE /HK companies. A link is not required ,you need to upload the company docs .
Hi @UScorp , Does Paysera provide unique IBAN able to receive SWIFT transfers? Or their unique IBAN is just for SEPA payments and you have to use their pool account (under their name) for SWIFT wires?

I have an active personal account with them , and they sad they don't open borderless accounts for HK company

Well I have an account for my HK corp since 2017 , maybe their policy changed. They provide a unique IBAN for each account and a VISA card as well. So far i haven't any problems with SEPA transactions only payments into the account from non-sepa seems to be a problem as the funds are send via correspondence banks.

Well I have an account for my HK corp since 2017 , maybe their policy changed. They provide a unique IBAN for each account and a VISA card as well. So far i haven't any problems with SEPA transactions only payments into the account from non-sepa seems to be a problem as the funds are send via correspondence banks.
Thanks @UScorp . For transfers from outside sepa (swift), Is it possible to receive using your unique IBAN under your name (or your company's) or the sender must remit the payment to a an account in Paysera's name and add the final beneficiary details in a "payment reference/details" field?

no the sender is using the dedicated IBAN but -odd- you need to notify Paysera about an incoming transfer , Besides this the account is working very well- at least with Sepa payments and the fees are reasonable

Reactions: mrau

Which bank are you bank with? Most US bankers offer correspondent account opening at Euro banks. They have referral services.

Don't go with EMI's. I save your life.

Latest Threads