Our valued sponsor

Looking for collaborator

KScyprus

Feb 10, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone!

As the title suggests, I am looking for a worker for a stable and profitable collaboration for both of us.

In the sector where I work, relations with banks, payment processing and money movement play a fundamental role.
To accept payments with Paypal, Stripe and move large cash flows, you need a full-time job and a lot of focus. Since it is a very delicate sector, I have postponed the delegation of this area for as long as possible but currently I no longer have the time to adequately manage the work personally and therefore I would need someone to replace me on this.

The only requirement is to speak English + Portuguese or Italian.

The working conditions will be excellent.

Very hard to find! I suggest you look around where you live, you will need some physical interaction. Also make sure to sign a proper agreement with this person, in front of a notary (you can use a remote one like usvirtualnotary.com), especially if he has to act as a nominee for you,

Btw pm me I might have someone for you

Very hard to find! I suggest you look around where you live, you will need some physical interaction. Also make sure to sign a proper agreement with this person, in front of a notary (you can use a remote one like usvirtualnotary.com), especially if he has to act as a nominee for you,

Btw pm me I might have someone for you
Unfortunately you are completely right.
Trustworthy people often lack the lateral reasoning skills needed for these things.
So I gave a try here.
Maybe there are some young readers who want to learn and find a job.

Latest Threads