Our valued sponsor

Looking for crypto friendly bank to open company account

Depends on your budget, but from a quick search on this forum I found several possible solutions in Switzerland!

Well im not looking to pay high monthly fees or anything like that since i want to open more than 1 account.

however the amounts that go through the account will be 6 digits per year

care to share some of the solutions?

Well it is the ever turning back story, you are looking for something that is almost impossible to get and when you find it you are not ready to pay for it. You need to know that what you are into and the entire industry is about money, lot of money, so if you want to play with big guys you need to be like the big guys.

This is not to be rude, but sometimes it simply cost money to make money and if something is difficult as in your case you have to pay for it to get it.

Well I wasn't aware that it's that hard to get. Now that I know Im wiling to pay.
As long as it's worth it of course.

Just to be clear, you are saying the only way to get bank account in my case is to be paying high monthly fees just for the luxury of having a bank account?

Please note that I don't need a secret one, everything is legit as source of income, im just looking for ways to minimize taxes. Legally.

edit:
Also Malta seems to be trying to position itself as crypto friendly. Including one of the biggest exchanges (binance) is opening account there.
so, might be nice option worth exploring and should be much cheaper than Switzerland.

Not to mention that Switzerland already bended over US, so not sure if it's still a "good" destination.

Latest Threads