Our valued sponsor

Looking for Entropay alternative only virtual CC are fine

Rachel Brown

Feb 20, 2018
Visit site
Hello. I had multiple entropay accounts and I was very very happy with entropay. I usually pay for services online, but I do not want to risk my real CC and I do not wait to reveal my identity. So Entropay was perfect for me considering the fact I used it only for payments (I did not use it to launder money/cashout and such).
I have tried Revolut, but those scammers from Revolut locked me out of my account. Revolut was my alternative to Entropay, but I cannot use them now.
So I am looking for an EMI ready to provide me multiple virtual cards I can use to pay for various services including vps, vpn, hosting, ebay orders, forwarders and such. Basically I pay for legit services, but I operate multiple accounts and I need "no name" virtual cards for my payments.

Reactions: sonato and blizz
Hello. I had multiple entropay accounts and I was very very happy with entropay. I usually pay for services online, but I do not want to risk my real CC and I do not wait to reveal my identity. So Entropay was perfect for me considering the fact I used it only for payments (I did not use it to launder money/cashout and such).
I have tried Revolut, but those scammers from Revolut locked me out of my account. Revolut was my alternative to Entropay, but I cannot use them now.
So I am looking for an EMI ready to provide me multiple virtual cards I can use to pay for various services including vps, vpn, hosting, ebay orders, forwarders and such. Basically I pay for legit services, but I operate multiple accounts and I need "no name" virtual cards for my payments.
If you find such a card please post here. All anonymous cards I found in the past are gone today, never managed to find alternatives to entropay.

Reactions: VESTANON and blizz
[..], but I do not want to risk my real CC and I do not wait to reveal my identity. [..] Basically I pay for legit services, but I operate multiple accounts and I need "no name" virtual cards for my payments.[..]

You need "no name" vc's as your payment for services warrant extra investigations. Most likely the case with Revolut. They received a complaint, investigated found some discrepancy with the ID, probably asked you to verify again, which you couldn't and wouldn't do.

So Revolut in this case most likely aren't the scammers....

You need "no name" vc's as your payment for services warrant extra investigations. Most likely the case with Revolut. They received a complaint, investigated found some discrepancy with the ID, probably asked you to verify again, which you couldn't and wouldn't do.

So Revolut in this case most likely aren't the scammers....
Actually you are wrong. I have checked their feedback on my iPhone yesterday and there are many people (I dont think they have scammed revolut at all) with accounts blocked and they commented that Revolut likes to investigate money laundering and such and their system is very sensitive. It's like PayPal. Try and move your funds too fast and you will find ur account blocked, it has nothing to deal with fraud/scam/money laundering/whatsoever. Sadly most companies use bots and they are not very smart. And I can guarantee you no complain, because I have paid for services like VPN, website, VPS and such. Why my VPN/VPS/hosting provider will complain when I have good relationship with all of them for years.
And just to let you know, all virtual cards are on the web are no-name, those companies just cant register a CC under your name because they have them pre-generated.
Thank you. I will give them a try. Actually a good friend of mine used them 3-4 years ago together with e-coin (wirex) and he was not very happy with them because they have changed their policy or something. But I really shall give them a try because they look good on paper. Thank you once again.

Reactions: extremedox101
Did someone find an alternative to EntroPay? I was looking for a service where it's easy to signup without verification and generate one Virtual debit card after the other is possible. What's my options?

Just wanted to update this thread, we have add a category in the Resource Section for Virtual / VCC cards - Visa, MasterCard and more. Here we have listed the few mentioned in this thread but as well add even more. Learn about the Mentor Group Gold Resource section here

Virtual Credit Card | Virtual Credit Cards | Virtual Debit Card

this works well for most services and lower amount, there are other that allow up to 10K too
Is this still the best alternative for entropay or are there better options more stable options like entropay was in the past?

Just wanted to update this thread, we have add a category in the Resource Section for Virtual / VCC cards - Visa, MasterCard and more. Here we have listed the few mentioned in this thread but as well add even more. Learn about the Mentor Group Gold Resource section here
thank you very much for the great resource in the mentor group it's great and comes handy thu&¤#

Reactions: akremdeba
What's the major alternatives to ENTROPAY - is it any VCC provider or were they able to do something different than what the current virtual debit card providers offer today?

I'm totally confused since everywhere I search entropay pop up but they are out of business.

Reactions: JohnLocke
What's the major alternatives to ENTROPAY - is it any VCC provider or were they able to do something different than what the current virtual debit card providers offer today?

I'm totally confused since everywhere I search entropay pop up but they are out of business.
Entropays VCC was tweaked for the future, but somehow left some untied knots which led to glitches, and hence the current status quo rea#44!

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads