Our valued sponsor

Looking for long term safe offshore bank

There are numerous banks but it depends one many factors.
- What's your business nature ?
My business is 100% online.
- What's your physical location ?
Morocco
- What's your tax planning intend ?
I don't pay tax yet because i don't own any company, and even if I do, I will pay very cheap tax here so tax is not a problem for me at all, but my goal is not tricks tax, I don't want to keep the local currency MAD in my pocket, because it is almost impossible to exchange it legally to the Eur or US Dollar, so offshore banking will gets the job done very easily, I need to keep my money safe out of the control of our police state and in USD, so I can travel and live anywhere I want.

Hope that help. :)

Cyprus, like the rest of the EU only insures your first €100,000. Do you remember what happened there in 2012?
Well, do you remember what happend in the rest of the world at this time?!

I have been banking with high amounts for long time in Cyprus, didn't faced a single problem! I agree, I had the account opened after 2012 actually in 2015 but never had a single problem.

Would you trust Deutsche Bank more ?

Well, do you remember what happend in the rest of the world at this time?!

I have been banking with high amounts for long time in Cyprus, didn't faced a single problem! I agree, I had the account opened after 2012 actually in 2015 but never had a single problem.

Would you trust Deutsche Bank more ?

with which bank in Cyprus and is it possible to make an account 100% online, if so, do you prefer to make an individual account or company account.

You may go with Bank of Cyprus or RCB Bank (former Piraeus Bank) both banks allow 100% online setup, sometimes they require Skype Video call for final approval.

Hello,

I'm trying to sort out from other discutions the best -safest -, not dark, current (or saving) account with these features:
-free SEPA withdrawal
-100% ratio, not a speculation bank
-100000€/$ fund warranty, but is it really a warranty, better to trust a good Tier ratio ?
-personnal IBAN for main 3 currencies
my thoughts : ING BGL, TW borderless, LeuPay ?
thanks for suggestions