Our valued sponsor

Looking for low KYC EMI/Bank

WoW since this guy introduced his super secret EMI with low KYC to get attention to customers I can tell you this guy refers to

People started to ask me if I'm able to open an account with them because they heard it is super easy, when asking why they want this particular EMI they referred to @Creocree sales speech :D

WoW since this guy introduced his super secret EMI with low KYC to get attention to customers I can tell you this guy refers to

People started to ask me if I'm able to open an account with them because they heard it is super easy, when asking why they want this particular EMI they referred to @Creocree sales speech :D
Firstly, no one was offered to buy anything from me, especially this EMI, and secondly, in my opinion, this kind of disrespectful treatment is not entirely appropriate. Good luck with your work.

Firstly, no one was offered to buy anything from me, especially this EMI, and secondly, in my opinion, this kind of disrespectful treatment is not entirely appropriate. Good luck with your work.
rof/%rof/%rof/%

Latest Threads