Our valued sponsor

Looking for low KYC EMI/Bank

fabian9000

Jan 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

This is my situation.
I manage a company registered in UK. It's a LTD company and has been registered for few years. I am not in share holders or any other place noted as a managing director. Basically, my name is no where to be seen on any document.
Owner and founder of the LTD is no where to be found.

This is the problem:
Wise closed all of his accounts on their platform. Business and private. Appeal is not possible since they don't wanna even think about opening them or even letting me know why in the first place accounts were closed.
Wise business account in EUR currency was the only account entered and active for Stripe fund withdrawals.

I have his ID (NON-EU) and picture of passport, along with his selfie with his passport.

Is there any EMI or virtual IBAN service that provides decent service with, if I may say, low requirement KYC?
Trust me, I tried dozens of UK/EU/EEA EMIs and all of them are either not working for registration, or require passport scanning/taking photo of it or something in between.
Funds are not illegal or business is not illegal at all.

I just need EU/EEA/UK IBAN or UK SORT/ACC in that company's name to be able to connect it to Stripe and do withdrawals to new account.

Do you have any suggestions or maybe some tips about Stripe?

Thanks

Probably I do, but still, there's an issue with video kyc and passport scanning. Or even taking a selfie..

This verification is all part of EU Directive (AMLD5). All EU registered EMI's must do this since 10th January 2020. See below.

You can maybe look at Paxum Bank in Dominica and switch to using them. Or look at other providers outside the EU.

Reactions: ABCZYX
This verification is all part of EU Directive (AMLD5). All EU registered EMI's must do this since 10th January 2020. See below.

You can maybe look at Paxum Bank in Dominica and switch to using them. Or look at other providers outside the EU.

Unfortunately, Paxum bank is also requiring taking a selfie and doing verification through Jumio.ai system.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Unfortunately, Paxum bank is also requiring taking a selfie and doing verification through Jumio.ai system.

Ok I guess they have to comply with the AMLD5 rules of whatever entity in the EU is giving them SEPA access :(.

Best to just move with the times and rethink your setup.

Almost all EMI has live KYC now, I know only one EMI, where is possible to register only with selfie providing (picture, not live KYC), but the thing is that onboarding will not be fast, apx 2 weeks. And also you need to have website or at least some proof of your activity

what's the name of this EMI?
Don't waste your time on such EMI - they will got shut down sooner or later. Get a real solution for what you are looking for.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Don't waste your time on such EMI - they will got shut down sooner or later. Get a real solution for what you are looking for.
Um.. the fact that they don’t have a Live KYC does not mean at all that they will shut down. They have different onboarding methods and different variations of checks. Usually such EMI sooner or later switch to LIVE Kyc, that’s a fact.

Wise closed all of his accounts on their platform. Business and private. Appeal is not possible since they don't wanna even think about opening them or even letting me know why in the first place accounts were closed.
Standard practice when there's a on-going criminal investigation where they've been informed of some issue that will be escalated.

You should use darks
By the sounds of it, he already was lol.

Will PM you
I'd be interested in this also. Happy to do KYC etc (no funny business).

Reactions: Creocree
Standard practice when there's a on-going criminal investigation where they've been informed of some issue that will be escalated.

By the sounds of it, he already was lol.

I'd be interested in this also. Happy to do KYC etc (no funny business).
Have sent you PM

Reactions: wellington