Our valued sponsor

Looking for real estate

@JohnnyDoe imo the only place that somewhat matches your criteria is the Bahamas and you are already there.
Any other place will involve tax evasion or dropping some of your requirements.

There're some place in the Yucatan peninsula (Campeche/Yucatan/QRoo) where you can be a gringo and not get mugged.
Tax enforcement for foreigners is nonexistent.

You can check the Tamaulipas coast too, it gives TX vibes.

@JohnnyDoe imo the only place that somewhat matches your criteria is the Bahamas and you are already there.
You are about right, only I’m bored with Bahamas flat lands
Any other place will involve tax evasion or dropping some of your requirements.
There are a couple of places in my shopping list but I won’t mention them, I’m afraid someone might buy before I do!
There're some place in the Yucatan peninsula (Campeche/Yucatan/QRoo) where you can be a gringo and not get mugged.
Tax enforcement for foreigners is nonexistent.

You can check the Tamaulipas coast too, it gives TX vibes.
Sometimes I like to follow the law smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
I’ve been searching for this for a few years now… probably it doesn’t exist, anyway here are the requirements:

- tax free country
- country/island with fresh water available
- nice vegetation
- calm sea
- beach
- min. 10 acres
- no close neighbors
- ideally (not necessarily) a peninsula

If someone finds it I will pay a commission.
Not exactly tax free but you can work the system to your advantage.

Southern Thailand (Trang Archipelagos) may provide what you want, and only 4hrs drive to Phuket or 1hr flight to Bangkok.

Unlikely to get an entire island without spending some serious money, but there's plenty of space to do what you want - one of my stomping grounds, if you hit me up (come over) can show you a few hidden places, also can include Koh Yao etc as that's just off Phuket

Exactly my point you stay where you like and join me :p
I'd like to buy some land in the Bahamas (used to live there) but wish to do so via crypto (tax reasons if i liquidate and transfer fiat, if straight stable then no tax), beach front small plot, not expensive, etc.

Not exactly tax free but you can work the system to your advantage.

Southern Thailand (Trang Archipelagos) may provide what you want, and only 4hrs drive to Phuket or 1hr flight to Bangkok.

Unlikely to get an entire island without spending some serious money, but there's plenty of space to do what you want - one of my stomping grounds, if you hit me up (come over) can show you a few hidden places, also can include Koh Yao etc as that's just off Phuket
Too many issues in Thailand for me
I'd like to buy some land in the Bahamas (used to live there) but wish to do so via crypto (tax reasons if i liquidate and transfer fiat, if straight stable then no tax), beach front small plot, not expensive, etc.
Man you should have moved earlier, I recently sold my beachfront villa on Eleuthera for part crypto. I know a crypto guy who sells a nice property in Bequia, $2m or more, pm me if interested.

So basically its at a peak kind of market.You cashed out at a good time is what i understand.
Yes that’s probably accurate. Some sellers have relisted their properties with a price increase of 50%, which is not realistic and might be a sign that we are at a peak as this is typically when dreamers show up.

Reactions: troubled soul
Yes that’s probably accurate. Some sellers have relisted their properties with a price increase of 50%, which is not realistic and might be a sign that we are at a peak as this is typically when dreamers show up.
Lets wait for a year or so for the downturn to playout which will begin with the stock markets going down alongside the crypto markets going down .All those who will make losses in these markets will then drag down the property prices with them in different parts of the world.

Latest Threads