Our valued sponsor

Looking for soultions to get the swift to my bank account

mrelliot

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Hi Guys , i`m looking the company or any exchange servicse where i can send the money with any method, and they will send me money by swift to my bank account , can you advice some service or place where i can get such option ! Thanks !

Hi Mr Elliot,

You just need a foreign exchange house to assist you with the currency conversion and wiring of money onwards what currencies do you need to receive in and then ultimately convert and pay out ?
are these personal transfers and transactions ? Will they be re occurring transfer and transactions that you’ll need to be doing

:) , let me explain what I'm trying to reach , I'm send the money to person or company , they will send me this money back to my another account , off course they will take they profit % , that's it , I don't think it's to hard !!! I should get money back by swift !!!

As long as the original account and it’s owner is not under any criminal or financial investigations then it is technically possible.
however the receiving person will have to explain where the funds are coming from and why the funds left his account in less than 24 hours after receiving.
this could be locked for further investigation.

As long as the original account and it’s owner is not under any criminal or financial investigations then it is technically possible.
however the receiving person will have to explain where the funds are coming from and why the funds left his account in less than 24 hours after receiving.
this could be locked for further investigation.
That's not a problem , everything is clean and 100% legit , any proofs !!!

If that’s a first to first transaction quite possible you won’t even need source of wealth on that depending on the volumes etc
Thats right, however its for my own piece of mind knowing that funds are coming from legitimate source and also where they will be forwarded also matters cause banks do have classification of countries based on risk. So some countries are high risk. For instance if i'm to all of sudden send a Swift payment to Cuba, my bank would be all over that payment like a bad rash, it will not leave the gate!

Reactions: DGTLOTC

Latest Threads